CHAPTER 18

AANYA'S POV.

I was driving to Sapphire's but stopped in the middle. What am I doing.? I am letting him get to me. And going to Sapphire's house will only confirm it. Fuck him. God I hate him.

No you don't. My subconscious mind said.

After all this year, am still stuck at him. Shit shit shit! Why Me? But I am not gonna let him have the satisfaction that he hurt me. I will show him why people call me a heartless bitch. Now Mr. Ford you will regret ever messing with me.

I wiped my tears and took a u turn and went straight to my apt. After reaching there I parked my car and went up at my apt. I did a little work from home itself seeing it was already 6, there was no use to go to the office. After that I decided on watching movie. I ignored all calls from Ben, Sapphire. Kaden had the audacity to even call me. I was about to throw my cell but then I remembered its my loving phone not Kaden.

I stayed up until 1 and then I finally went to sleep with only one thing on my mind, Kaden you will see the old Aanya again. And hopefully I will be able to keep it up.

Next day I woke up and decided to wear a dress that has blue flowy top and black high waist tight skirt at the bottom that ended at mid thigh. I put on a thin coat of foundation and eye liner and mascara. And I finished my look by wearing a diamond bracelet. And black heels. I gave myself a final check in the mirror and went down to eat my breakfast made by Mary.

It was pancakes. I love pancakes I ate them and left to work. I had still to talk to Ben and Sapphire about yesterday. Now that I think, yesterday the time that I spent alone actually helped me. I think I can talk to them without shedding a tear.

I entered my office building and every one stopped talking and tried working to show me.

"Alright every1 you actually need to work and not just when I see you. Now get back to work." My voice boomed on the floor and all the employees started working again. I went to the lift and waited there. I could hear whispers about how cruel I am and that today my mood is bad. Someone even went till calling me queen bitch.

Ahh! Its good to be back.! I smirked and entered the lift. After reaching my floor I went straight to my cabin and called Scarlet in for today's schedule.

"Scarlet I want todays schedule with my regular coffee."

She entered after a while placing the coffee on my table and continued informing about my schedule.

So far so good. I was busy for the whole day. I had three meeting lined up and it was going to take my whole day.

"Ma'am Mr. Ford's secretary had called to inform that Mr. Ford wants to have a meeting with you to discuss the aspects of the project." Scarlet said.

"Does it look like I have time for that today? I have other works that need to be fulfilled too. Ask her to inform Kaden that I am busy today and will inform him when is the next time that I can have meeting. Now leave and don't disturb me unless to inform me about my meeting 15 mins prior. And be ready with the briefing for the same. Is that clear?" I said with a stern voice.

"Yes ma'am" she said and left me alone.

I worked for about 2 hrs all alone. It was damn peaceful. After 2 hrs Scarlet called to inform me for my meeting. I stood up and checked my self in the mirror and exited my cabin. Scarlet came aside me and started briefing me the points I had dictated to her. She didn't make any mistakes today. Guess she got a hint of my mood today.

I had just finished my meeting and was currently sitting in my office and having lunch. Kaden had tried calling me and he even msgd me but I was too angry to even look at them. So I decided to switch off my cell and continued having lunch peacefully.