Fuckery

Kellin's POV

I walked into Academy of Saint Joseph. I was shipped from sunny California to snowy Michigan. It's September and its snowing! Why?! What is this fuckery?! God. If you're wondering why I'm here, its the usually. My parents caught me being fucked by another guy. I'm a bottom.

Anyways. I grabbed my suitcases and went to the office. I saw a few teachers, full suit even on a Friday afternoon. School is in session on Monday through Thursday, from 9 to 3. We have four classes and they switch in the middle of the year. We can sign up for free extra curricular activities. It's cool. But we have to wear uniforms and go to bible study at least once a week.

"Hello, young man. How can I help you," an old lady asked. She's was in a stunning royal blue dress and she was very pretty.

"I'm the new student, Kellin Quinn. You look very pretty today," I answered.

"Thank you. Here's your schedule, sweetie. You don't have a roommate. Sorry. But you're in building B and your class building is right behind it. So, here's a map. If you go out the back, the building will be to your left. Your on the second floor, room 6. Here's your key," she rambled. She handed me a black key and I thanked her.

I grabbed my stuff and went out back. I ran through the snow and to the building. I went in and found my room. I opened the door and set my stuff down. The room was huge. It was basically an apartment. I saw 3 doors and the kitchen area. I opened the doors. 2 were bedrooms and one was a storage room. The bedrooms had a closet and a bathroom. I started unpacking and putting my stuff away.

I played with my hair and looked myself in the mirror. I need new clothes. Ugh. My parents are rich, conservative, assholes. They said that would wire me money every week for food and stuff. They don't provide food but there's a store on campus and you're free to leave whenever as long as you're back before nine.

I need my schedule. Shit. I only have my homeroom. I looked at it. Mr. Fuentes.

I got up and grabbed my trench coat. I went to the class building and went to the room. I knocked. I heard rustling and someone opened the door. "Hi," a man with stunning brown eyes said.

"I'm Kellin. I know it's kinda late but I just came for my schedule," I replied, kind of intimidated by how tall he was and how strong he is. He's probably 5'9. And I'm only 5'4. His muscles are showing through his white shirt.

"Oh. Come in. Its kinda cold in the hallways," he I walked in and he went to his desk. It was 6 rows of desk, six in each. "Where do you wanna sit," he asked.

"Can I sent in the front? Unless those seats are already taken," I said.

"One isn't. The one by my desk. People don't wanna get caught on their phone. I don't care. As long as you somewhat pay attention and it isn't constant," he replied.

"Thanks," I whispered as he searched for the paper.

"You have me for three of your four classes. The other one is your Fashion and Interior Design," he replied. I blushed at the feminine course. "Ah hah. Little-,"

"You can cuss around me. Hell, I'm gay and I'm genderfluid and I cuss and I'm not a virgin and I don't wanna be here," I mumbled.

"It's cool. I'm gay too but I keep that in the down low because I need this job," he replied. I chuckled and jumped on the desk. He handed me my paper and sat beside me.

"How have the kids treated you," he asked.

"They don't talk to me. They haven't at all," I replied.

"They usually party and bring the newest guy on Fridays. And if they don't come on a Friday, they throw them a party. Weird," he explained.

"Maybe it's because of my earings and my blue hair and my lip gloss. And my chucks and my feminine dressing. I don't fit in here. The only thing I know about Jesus is that he supposedly died for our sins," I replied.

"Just bullshit it. Go before, ask what they're gonna talk about and then do a little research," he said, "that's what I do."

"Thanks Mr. Fuentes."

"No problem."

"I should get going," I mumbled. I loved being near him. His presence was amazing. It was so upbeat.

"I'll walk you back. I have to go to my car anyways," We started walking outside.

"Are you sure it's okay to drive in this weather," I asked as we trudged through the snow that was above our ankles. "I can feel the ice, Sir."

"Okay. I'll just stay here. I'll find a spare room."

"No one's in my room. You can stay in the spare."

"Thanks Kellin. So will you dress differently everyday?"

"Yeah. One day I'll be in a skirt and the next I'll be in pants. One may reoccur. You can't time it. It just depends. Some days I don't feel like either. So. Just go with whatever pronouns in trying to convey. I don't care what people say. Or that I'm at a Catholic School," I ranted.

"Good. That's the way to be," he said as we walked inside my building.

I led him to my room and he took his coat off. I took it and threw it on the couch with mine. "Can I still order pizza," I asked him. He looked at me like I was stupid. "I'm serious."

"I forgot you're from Cali. Yes you can. Dumbass."

I gasped, "that's no way to talk to your student."

"I just did," he sassed.

"Just tell me what you want and sit down," I commanded.

"Pepperoni," he answered as he laid on the couch and turned on the TV.

Looks like I got a room mate tonight.