Hands To Myself

Vic drove us to the beach and was being a real gentleman. He grabbed my hand as we went to the carnival. I smiled and he put his arm around my waist. I felt him pull me to the side and push me against a building.

"Already Vic?"

"You're just too sexy, Kells," He mumbled. He kissed me and put his hand on my ass.

"Cmon. I wanna do some stuff before it closes," I mumbled.

"Mkay," he answered and we played games. We went on a couple rides and stuff. We left and he drove me to a hotel.

"Why are we here," I asked. He shushed me and we went in.

He led me to a room and it was beautiful. There was rose pedals and champagne and candles, unlit of course. "This is why." He led me to the bed and I saw a black box. I saw 'Kellin' engraved in silver letters. "Open it," he whispered.

He put his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I opened it and saw a bunch of candy, two notpads, and a small jewellery box. I read the note pad and laughed. "You're a little shit," I mumbled. I opened the box and saw a Batman ring. I smiled and saw our date on there. 9.28.16

I turned around and gave Vic a kiss. He kissed back. I put it back and moved the box. He grabbed my ass and I pulled back, staring at him innocently. I climbed onto the bed and Vic smirked. I motioned him to come here and Vic unbuttoned his shirt. I took my crop top off and he unbuttoned his pants.

"Take it off, sir," I whispered. He pulled the zipper down slowly. I reached down and pushed my skirt down. I kicked it off and he grabbed it, throwing it across the room.

We took our shoes off and I smiled. He pulled his pants off. He got on top of me and kissed me. I tangled my fingers in his hair and he moaned in my mouth. The only thing separating us was my panties and his boxers.

"Vic?" He hummed. "Fuck me," I whispered in his ear. He nodded and I moved up more on the bed. Vic grinded on me and I arched my back, moaning. "Shit."

Vic started marking my neck and I smiled , moaning. "Do you have stuff?"

"Bags," I mumbled. He went over and I whined. I spent this time starring at him. He's so sexy. Especially with his muscles and toned chest. He needs to hurry. I pulled my panties down and starting jerking off.

He came over and slapped my hand away. He put lube on 3 of his fingers. He stuck one inside me and I moaned. It was okay. It wasn't new but I haven't been fingered in a while. He added a second and started scissoring me. I moaned as he hit my prostate. I arched my back, throwing my head back as well. Vic added a third and he curled his fingers. I moaned and grabbed his arm.

When he thought I was stretched enough, he took his fingers out and wiped them off. I smiled at him and he got above me. He kissed me. "Hurry. Please. Fuck me. Hard," I whispered. I whined and he smirked.

I saw him grab the lube so I took it. I put some on my hand and stroked him. He moaned and threw his head back in ecstasy. I smiled and he pushed me back down. Vic lined up with me and pushed in. I moaned and hooked my arms under his. He started assaulting my neck with his lips and thrusting his hips. Now I was the one in pure ecstasy.

I arched my back and clawed at his back, moaning. "Harder Vic. Fuck," I moaned as he hit my prostate.

He kept hitting that spot, harder each time. I flipped us over and started riding him. Vic put his hands on my hips and I rested mine on his chest. He thrusted his hips up in time with my movements.

"Shit Kells. You're so sexy. Fuck," he said. His grip tightened, sure to leave brusies but I don't care. It was just us.

He rubbed my thighs and grabbed my knees. I learned down, my black hair getting all over his chest. He flipped us back over and I hooked my legs around his waist. He locked our gaze, but I broke it when he grabbed my dick. Vic started moving his hand.

"Fuck. I'm close," I moaned.

"Shit me too," he agreed. I felt him speed up, but his thrust were sloppy. I looked at him innocently and he came. I moaned and came all over his hand.

Vic pulled out and we cleaned up. I smiled and he pecked my lips. "Love you."

"Love you too," I mumbled as I got up, which was a mistake. I put my panties on and he smiled, putting his boxers on.

We laid down and he put his arm around me. "You're so perfect. And your mom said it was okay so don't worry,"

"Mkay." He got up and grabbed two glasses along with the champagne. He popped the cork off and I cheered. He poured us some. "To us," he said and we clinked our glasses. I smiled and repeated it.

I drank some and he sat beside me. I sat up and Vic put his arm around me. We turned on the TV and I smiled. "How about that bath and round two," I whispered in his ear seductively.