Risky and Frisky

"Vic," I yelled I walked into class on Monday. I haven't seen him all weekend because he was busy. I was early. He opened his arms and I ran into them. Vic picked me up and spun me around. I pecked his lips.

"You're so beautiful," He whispered and sat me on my desk. I fixed my stockings and skirt. "You missed a spot," he said. I have him my concealer. He put it on me and I thanked him.

I heard kids and I got in my seat. He went to the board and I started unpacking, making it look like I just got here. I saw him put my concealer in his desk. Kids started coming in and taking their seats. Vic finished writing workbook pages down.

"Okay guys, read this story and answer these questions on these pages. It's due at the end of the bell," he said. We got our books out and he passed out our worksheets. I finished early so I started reading on my phone. Vic texted me.

'Vic:Babe, did you finish your work?'

'Yes.'

He smiled at me. I continued reading and class ended.

~~

I laid down on my bed. Vic had to go to mettings till 7. I hated it. I just laid on my bed and played Pierce The Veil. I started singing along and I felt someone get in behind me.

"I want you in the most unromantic way," Vic, real life Vic, sang, "you're tourturing me with a beautiful face. And c'mon I thought we had a Damn good thing, a penny in the couch and a diamond ring," he continued singing to me. He pushed the pause button and smiled. I rolled over and kissed him.

He kissed me back. I smiled and pulled back after a minute. "Viccy," I yelled, "I missed you."

He smiled. "I missed you too, honey."

"Its nine. Where did you go?"

"The gym. I usually go during your 4th bell, but I had meetings so," he trailed off.

"So, that's why you seem stronger," I mumbled and I grabbed his arm. I hummed and he smirked. He pinned me down on the bed and I gasped. "Vic," I said as he started tickling me. "Stooooop."

He shook his head and kissed my shoulder. "It's already been two weeks. I can't believe it," Vic said, grabbing my ass. I gasped. "Okay?"

"Yeah. Fine," I replied. We went back to cuddling and listening to music. He kissed my head and rubbed my thigh. I put my hand on his.

"Your hands are so soft. I love it," he whispered. He slipped his hand under my skirt and smiled. "Your skin is soft. It's amazing. It just feels like home. You feel like home."

I got up and he looked at me as I picked out clothes. "Is it okay if I change in here," He nodded and closed his eyes. "You don't have to clothes your eyes."

He opened them. "You sure?" I nodded and slipped my skirt off. I unbuttoned my shirt, seeing as I was still in my uniform, and slipped that off. I pulled sweatpants on and a crop top. I opened my drawer and grabbed my box.

"You ever smoked?"

"Weed? Yeah. Couple times with my brother."

"Well, care to share my last bit," I asked as I rolled my last joint.

"Sure," he opened the window and I gave it to him. I lit it for him and he breathed in. He blew it out the window and I took it from him. I put it between my lips and sucked in. I pulled him close and kissed him, blowing the smoke into his mouth. "Damn, you're sexy," He mumbled.

I pulled back and blushed. "Not to bad yourself."

I took another hit and gave it to him. We finished the joint and I got on his lap. I kissed his neck and started giggling. "Wanna go get food?"

"Later," I said. He grabbed my ass and we went to my bed. I kissed him and he pulled my pants down a little. I moaned and flipped us.

"God, Kells," He moaned. Vic rubbed my side. "I'm so horny when I'm high. Fuck."

---

Vic and I have been together for a month. But he was at some teacher convention he has to attend. Its mandatory or he could lose his teaching licsense. It sucks. He was there all weekend.

I felt my phone go off and I picked it up. "Vic," I asked.

"No. Its your mom, kells. Is Vic your boyfriend," she asked.

"...yeah," I whispered. She squealed and I chuckled.

"How long?"

"A month," I replied.

"What is he like?"

"He's really sweet and amazing. And he's hot."

"How old is he," she asked.

"Twenty one."

"Kells," she yelled. I got scared. "You go for that older man."

"Mom, you're insane, but I love you."

"You have to. When can I meet him," she asked. What's the harm? She'll never meet my teachers.

"Thanksgiving. I'm coming. His brother lives over there. Mike. Remember him?"

"Yeah. I do," she said, "he's a nice kid."

"Vics calling me. I gotta go. Love you mom."

"Bye, Kellin. Love you too," she hung up and I called Vic back.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, sweetheart. I just called to say happy anniversary. It's pretty booked here, but I'll be back late Sunday night."

"Ugh. Why can't you be back now? I miss my cuddles," he awed and I knew he was smiling.

"Look under your bed," he said. I did as told and saw a box.

"We said no presents."

"It's not a present technically. It's just something because you miss me," he said. I opened it and saw his sweatshirt. I smiled and put it on. It smelled like him and I loved it.

"Thank you, Vic. You're so perfect."

"So are you," he whispered as I laid down.

"I wish you were here."

"Just one more day. I'll see if I can leave earlier. Mkay," he replied.

"Fine. I'll just lay with your sweatshirt."

"That's what it's for."

God I missed him.