Poptarts

Time skip- a year

A lot has happened over the past year. Pierce The Veil went on tour after the release of the album. Mike and Tony got married. Vic and I got 2 cats, Loki and Ajax. I got promoted twice. Vic is nominated for best teacher in the state, which I'm very proud of him for. We have sex a lot. But that's just a little run down of what's been happening.
-
"Kells," Vic said and snapped in my face. I got out of my trance and he smiled at me. "What were you thinking about, love?"

"Just this past year. I love you," I replied.

"Love you too," he mumbled. I crawled onto his lap and straddled him.

"God, you're sexy," I said and kissed his neck. He moaned and tilted his head, letting me get better access. He grabbed my ass and I smirked.

"Fuck. Kellin," he moaned. I kissed his sweet spot and he moaned again. I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off.

He slapped my ass and I moaned. I kissed him and he kissed back. Loki jumped on his shoulder and I pouted. "Ugh. Loki," I groaned.

"I can still fuck you babe. Right here. Right now," he said.

I grabbed Loki and put him on the floor. Vic pushed me onto the couch and took my clothes off. I smiled and he kissed my chest. Loki and Ajax jumped on me.

"God damnit," I mumbled, "is this what it's like to have kids?"

He nodded and I laughed. I sighed and pulled my lace underwear up. "And I wanted to fuck that perfect ass," Vic mumbled.

He got up and I pouted. I started petting the kittens. Vic came back with poptarts. "Gimme," I said. He shook his head and sat down. I put my legs in his lap and he started eating them. I grabbed them.

"Kellin!"

"These are mine. I eat these when I work," I replied and ate them. He pouted.

"But Kellin," he whined. I just kissed his cheek. He grabbed my ass and I smiled. "You're mean," he mumbled.

"Yiu have those disgusting fruit ones. Mr. Healthy," I taunted.

"You're the one who sits here and eats chicken nuggets, poptarts, and processed foods all day."

"You aren't here to cook for me," I replied.

"You know how to cook. My little trophy wife cooks me dinner every night," he said. We both smiled at each other.

"That's because I love you. Put your clothes on and make me lunch," he commanded. I pouted and he chuckled. "I'm kidding. I won't make you if you don't want to. Cmon. I'll cook this time," he said.

"Thank you, Viccy." I looked at his neck. "Viccy, Viccy, Viccy, with that huge Hickey," I sang. He just looked at me like I was crazy and then laughed. He picked me up and carried me to the kitchen.

"Honey," he whispered. I hummed. "I love you," he finished. He set me on the counter and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too," I mumbled. He smiled. "I hate how short I am compared to you."

"I got taller. Now I'm 5'11," he said.

"I'm still 5'3. So shush," I replied.

"We're cute as fuck too." He started cooking and I smiled.

He cooked me some pizza. Best pizza ever. Vic rolled his eyes and made a salad. "Eat the fucking pizza. No salad," I said.

"No."

"Yes," I replied. I took his salad and he narrowed his eyes. "Victor Vincent Fuentes," I said.

"No. Shush," he said. He looked me in my eyes. "You're eyes are perfect."

He ate pizza and I laughed. We ate, kinda talking. He picked me up and carried me to the living room. "God, I love you," I whispered.

Time skip. Another year. Sorry for all these by the way.

Vic had taken me on a romantic dinner at this fancy resturant. We've both been busy with work and he wanted to get us away from it. I smiled at him as we sat.

We were in one of those wrap around booths. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "What would you two like to drink?"

"Two pepsis please," Vic ordered. He walked away and I smiled. I pecked his lips. "I love you."

"Love you too," I whispered.

We looked at the menu and ordered when our drinks came. We started eating but he stopped me. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," I replied.

"Marry me?" He pulled a ring from his pocket. I smiled and nodded. He slipped the ring on my finger. I pecked his lips and he grinned.

I hugged him and he smiled. "You're so perfect," I whispered in his ear.

"That's you," he mumbled. Vic took his phone out and we took a picture. He sent it in a group chat with all our family and friends then posted it on instagram.

We finished eating. He paid and we left. He took my hand loosely and