Family Bonding Time

Kellin's room at home⬆⬆

Thanksgiving break (two weeks into November)

Vic and I got off the plane with our bags. "It feels good to be back," I said. I didn't have either cast, just a sling and a boot. Vic chuckled and we hailed a taxi.

I gave her my address after we put our luggage in the back. The gate was locked so I just told her we would take it from here. We got our stuff and I paid.

"This is where you live," Vic asked as I punched in the code.

"Yeah. But it gets lonely. So, I don't recommend a mansion," I answered as the gates opened. I started walking up the driveway and Vic put his arm around me, kissing my cheek. I smiled. "I remember walking up and down this until I was 16."

"Didn't you have a chauffeur," he asked.

"Yeah. But I never used him. I felt bad for him and he was old so he would keep me company most days. He didn't even like to drive."

"So rich people do have hearts!"

"Bastard," I mumbled. I unlocked the door and opened it. One of the maids came over. "I forgot it was Monday. Sorry girls. Vic, take your shoes off," I said, " it's nice to see you Maria."

"You too Kellin. I see life has been treating you well,'" she eyed Vic and I nodded, "do you need anything?"

"Nope. I think we got everything. Thanks. Were just gonna head upstairs. But is Joseph still around?"

"Course! He should be back with your parents later,"

"Thank you Maria," I replied as I held my shoes in my hand. We went upstairs and I showed him my room.

"How long until they leave?" he asked, pinning me against the door.

"Should only be a couple minutes," I said as he kissed my neck. He grabbed my ass and I moaned quietly. He slipped my shirt off and I looked at him.

"You okay?" I nodded and switched our positions. I pulled his shirt off and he went for my pants. I stopped him.

"Let me take care of you," I whispered. I took his shirt off and kissed his chest. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his skinny jeans down. He kicked them off and I got on my knees. I pulled his boxers down and he was big. Holy shit.

I licked the top of him and he grabbed my hair. I swirled my tongue around his tip, teasing him. He's been really horny lately, but a little teasing never hurt anyone. I took a little bit of him in my mouth and he moaned. I grabbed his hips and then took more into my mouth.

"Kells. Oh fuck," he moaned. I bobbed my head and I started using my hand to jerk off what I wasn't sucking. He moaned again and threw his head back. I moved my head and took all of him in my mouth. I bobbed my head and he pulled on my hair. "I'm close."

I looked up at him with innocent eyes and he looked at me. He came in my mouth and I swallowed. I stood and pulled his boxers up. I brushed my teeth and smiled.

"How many times have you done that?"

"That was only my second time," I answered. I pulled my pants off and went in his suit case. I took his dress shirt and put it on, buttoning some of the buttons.

"God you look sexy like that," I blushed and laid on my bed. He came over and stood in front of me.

"You want another one," I asked, shocked.

"No. I just want you." he put his clothes back on and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-

My parents came home and I ran downstairs. I hugged my mom and she hugged me back. I hugged my dad, as much as he hates them, and he patted my back. I was still in Vic's shirt but oh well.

"What happened to you," my mum asked as she saw my injuries, "I swear, if it was that boy-"

"It wasn't. Just some kids at school because I am gay and I dress like a girl some days. And yes, Vic knows all of this. He actually thinks I look good," I explained. I grabbed Vic's hand and he smiled. "Dad, this is my boyfriend. You sent me to that school to come out straight, but it won't happen. You can't change who someone is so please stop trying to change me."

"Shut up Kellin. You aren't gay. You're straight. I raised you better. This is just a phase. You'll get out of it."

"Dad, no it's not. Please dad," I begged. "Just once. That's all I want."

"Well you won't get it. Not until you get out of this phase. Not from me or your mom."

"Okay, Victor, you need to shut the Fuck up," my mom sassed.

"Is she talking to me or your dad," Vic whispered in my ear, "because my name is Victor."

"My dad. High key about to be told off," I answered and kissed his cheek.

"He's our son. So what if he likes men? He's still the same. We'll still have grandchildren. He still loves us. Which I'm fucking surprised since your ass is always yelling at him for being who he is. You sent him away to 'turn him straight.' It doesn't work like that. Okay? You can't do that to him. So man the Fuck up and accept your son."

My father just stood there and looked at me. "He got beat at his school. That's on your hands. Not mine. I didn't want him to go. But you have to be an ass about everything," she continued.

I felt Vic put his arms around me protectivly. My father came over to me and slapped me. Vic pushed him against the wall. "Lay another hand on him and you will have hell to pay," Vic said. He was pissed. I blushed. Vic was stronger and taller than my dad. "I don't care how fucking rich you are or how powerful you think you are. You're still a low life piece of shit."

He let go of him and came over to me. He asked me if I was okay. "I'm fine." I whispered. He kissed where he slapped me. I blushed and lead him to the kitchen. He got me an ice pack and wrapped it in a towel.

I held it on my cheek and smiled at him. "Im so injured."

"It's okay. How do you feel?"

"Fine. My arm kinda hurts but everything else feels fine," he smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I blushed and my mum came in.

"Hey Vic. Sorry about that. I'm Leslie. That was Victor."

"Nice to meet you," they shook hands and Vic smiled. I hugged my mum again.

"I love you Kell," she said.

"I love you too mom."