Cute Tomato

That's Kellin's room but the bed is a full. So it basically fits 2 people comfortably.

It was Monday so I got ready. I looked a mess, but whatever. I walked to class and sat in my seat. I basically ignored everyone all day, including Vic. I didn't want to deal with anyone or anything. After Vic's class, I got up and he grabbed my arm since everyone was gone.

"What's wrong," he asked.

"I need to get to class," I whispered.

"No. You need to tell me what's wrong."

"They painted my door. I wanna go home. I fucking hate it here," I said.

"Who?"

"I don't know. Probably Justin and his friends," I started crying again. He hugged me and rubbed my back.

"It's okay, Kells," He whispered. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest.

"I wanna go back to California," I whispered.

"You gotta stay here. Mkay," he made me look at him. I nodded. "I'll call Mrs. Jardine and tell her you're with me. Were close."

"Thanks Viccy," I whispered. He chuckled and called her. I grabbed a tissue and dried my face. I pulled out my mirror. "God I look a mess"

I fixed my hair and such while he sat there, already off the phone. "You look fine," Vic said.

I smiled at him and he tucked some hair behind my ear. "My mom told me to never date a rich guy. But to go for the smart ones. They're the best and they'll get father in life. Guys who have everything handed to them are assholes when they get into the real world."

"That's true. They are. I dated a rich guy once. He was an ass," he replied.

"Most of them are. Am I?"

"No Kells. You're really sweet." I smiled and blushed. "You break the sterotype."

"Thanks Vic," I whispered. Was he flirting with me? Oh my gosh. I think he is. "I probably look like a tomato,"

"A cute tomato," he smiled and my face got hotter.

"Stop making me blush." I mumbled.

"Okay." He mumbled.

"Let's go back to my dorm," I suggested. "Play some Call Of Duty."

"Sounds good. Let me grab my stuff," He packed his laptop and papers. I smiled and we went back to mine. He looked at my door and frowned.

I shrugged and let him in. He kissed my cheek and I looked at him. He shrugged. "You yelled at me when I did that. Assmunch," I said. He smiled and I shut the door. He picked me up and I squealed.

Vic chuckled and carried me to the couch. He sat down with me and I smiled. "We're breaking so many rules."

"Oh well. It's worth it," I whispered. He looked at my lips and I smiled. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled him down. He pulled back and kissed my neck.

He sucked my neck and I moaned. He grabbed my ass, which is quite big if I say so myself. "God, I love your ass. I stare at it all the time."

Vic went back to sucking my neck, probably leaving marks all over me. I don't care though. He can claim me all he wants. I know this is illegal and we will have hell to pay if we get caught, but we can be sneaky. And we haven't had sex so...

He bit down on my collar bone and I moaned loudly. I unbuttoned his shirt and rubbed his toned chest. "You're so beautiful," he whispered between kisses. I blushed.

"And you're sexy," I mumbled. We sat up and he looked at my chest.

"I marked you good Quinn," he mumbled.

I got up and went to my room. I looked at my neck. "Oh my god Vic!"

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He moved more of my hair and continued marking me. I pushed him off. "Kells?"

"Yes, I liked the kiss," I said, knowing what he was gonna ask.

"But if anyone found out, we would be in so much trouble. I would go to prison and be marked as a rapist and you would be alone and possibly disowned by your dad."

"I know. But, we could be together here or at your place. We could kiss and stuff between classes. We could have dates a town over. I could buy you cute little things that you could keep on your desk. Yknow," I said as he sat on my bed. I looked at him and he smiled. I walked over to him and he put his arms around me.

"But what about the dances I have to supervise?"

"I don't dance. And this school hates me so I'll just stay here and maybe you could leave early sometimes and we could hang here."

"The only thing is getting me out of here."

"Yeah, you should probably go because classes are about to let out," I said as I buttoned his shirt.

"Okay," he kissed my cheek and wrote something on my notepad. "Call me."

I smiled as he left and put his number in my phone. God. He's so perfect.