Visiting

Vic and I had an awkward dinner with my family. "Hows Kayla?"

"I don't know. She got pregnant and hasn't been around in a couple months." I sighed.

"I always knew she would be a slut," my father said, "always showwing off her body. Going out all the time. Sleeping with boys. Picked it up from her brother."

"I was with two guys. You walked in on me losing my virginity. Hell of a first time right? I've only sucked dick twice. I'm not a slut. Thank you very much. I wasn't the one who fucked a girl and got her pregnant at thirteen, dad. You don't even take care of that kid," I sassed.

"How do you know about that?"

"Internet. Maybe she aspired boy be just like her dad," I said. Vic looked at me and shook his head. Victor stood.

"You're still a little whore."

"Sir, sit the fuck down and shut the hell up. He is not a whore. And I know a lot of whores. Trust me. At least he isn't a stripper. He has the body and probably has the skill," Vic said. I took his hand.

I got up and went to my room. I took my clothes off and laid on the bed. I sighed and Vic came over. He just laid down with me and held me. I rolled over and cuddled into him.

"I love how tall you are. It's so easy to cuddle with you and I feel so safe," I mumbled.

"I love how short you are. Because we look cute together and I can just hold you and kiss the top of your head. But I just love you overall," he said.

"You're so perfect." I said. He smiled.

"You are."

I rolled my eyes. "Far from it, hun," I replied. He raised an eyebrow and got on top of me. "Do not tickle me," I warned.

He leaned down and kissed my neck. I moaned quietly. He sucked on my neck, undoubtedly leaving a mark. I felt him grind on me. I gasped as Vic bit my collar bone.

"Babe, not now. My parents are here."

"That doesn't mean I can't tease you." He stopped and I looked down at the tent in my pants.

"God I fucking hate you."

"You love me," He teased.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. I undressed, leaving the door open. He watched me as I stripped. I started the water and bent over, getting a towel from the cabinet. Vic got up and walked over. He pinned me against the cabinet and I smirked.

I took his shirt off. He smirked. He took his clothes off and picked me up. He carried me into the hot shower and I put my hand on his chest. Vic smiled. "C'mon. Before we run out of hot water."

He nodded and we showered quickly. We got out and dressed ourselves for bed. I looked at him and smiled. He smoothed my hair down and I smiled. I laid my head on his chest and put my arm around his waist. He had one arm under me and the other was above me, waiting for me to get situated.

"Good," he asked. I scooted closer and then nodded. He chuckled and I felt his hands on the small of my back. He kissed my head and I blushed. Vic chuckled and rubbed my back.

"Vic?"

"Yeah, Kellin?"

"I'm sorry my dad is such an asshole. And that we can't be a normal couple." I whispered.

"It's okay. This is much more interesting than a regular relationship. Yknow?"

I blushed and ran my fingers over his arms. He smiled and I pulled the duvet up higher. "I'm so cold. Shit," I got up and put his shirt on. I turned the heat on in my room and got back under the covers with him.

He laughed. "You can totally tell you barely lived in Michigan," he mumbled. I whined and he kissed my neck. "Get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

"Night, Mr. Fuentes," I mumbled.

"Night, Kells." I started drifting off to sleep.

--

I woke up the next morning to Vic playing with my hair. He was sitting up but still had my head on his chest. I smiled and nudged him with my head.

"Morning," he mumbled.

"Mmph."

He grabbed my ass and I blushed. "I love you," he spoke quietly.

"I love you too." I looked at the clock. "We should get downstairs. I wanna say bye before they go to work."

"Mkay." we got up and I fixed my hair. He put his arms around me and I blushed. He kissed my cheek and smiled.

"Who knew one man could make me do happy?"

"I did. Because I'm that man," he mumbled. I chuckled and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs. I hugged my mum and kissed her cheek.

"Morning mom."

"Morning Kell," she said. She smiled at me. "Morning Vic."

"Morning," he mumbled. I rubbed his back and pulled him close to me.

"Stop being tense around her. If anything, be tense around my dad. He's the one you need to be scared of," I whispered. I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead.

My dad came into the kitchen and I smiled at him. I hopped onto the counter and my mum started breakfast. My dad came over and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Hey dad."

"Hey son." I smiled. I released him. Vic smiled at me. I jumped on his back and he caught me.

"Geez Kells. I warning next time would be nice."

"Yeah. It would be nice but that doesn't mean I have to give you one," I retaliated. He rolled his eyes and I kissed his cheek. My dad just kinda looked at us.

"How old is he?"

"Old enough to drink legally," I said.

"Kellin Quinn Bostwick."

"Ew. Don't call me that. So what if he's older. The legal age of consent is 16 in Michigan."

"But not here," My dad said.

"Yes it is."

"It changed to 18, Kellin." Vic looked on his phone.

"He's right," Vic mumbled.

"I don't care how old Vic is. I don't live here anymore. I live in Michigan."

"That is true. Technically he is visiting. Plus he's almost 18, the authorities wouldn't care either way," my mum added.

"Fuck," he whispered.

"Are you plotting against us, dad? Really? Just let me be happy. You've ruined my life for 17 years. Just let me live my own life," I yelled I him. I got off Vic's back.

"Ruined your life? I've given you everything you've ever wanted," he yelled back.

"Money can but happiness dad. So what if you bought me a car and some games and shit. As soon as I stopped being a heterosexual, cisgendered male, you started hating me you stuck up piece of shit. So what if I don't like being a guy every day and I feel like a girl or vise versa? So what if I like men instead of women? In still your fucking son, not some trash you can throw around," I ranted. "C'mon. Were leaving." We turned around and I started walking.

"Have fun with your pedophile." I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around.

"What the hell did you just call him?"

"He's a pedophile," my dad said, getting less confident as I got more pissed. I punched him square in the jaw and he looked at me.

"Call him one more thing. I swear. You've pissed me off so much, I can kill you with my bare hands."

I walked away and locked myself in my room with Vic. I slid down the back of my door and he sat beside me. I felt two arms around me and he kissed my head. "Thank you for defending me sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too. C'mon. We can sneak out my window," I whispered. He nodded and we got ready. "Let's go see Mike."