Fight Club

I felt someone crawl into bed with me and I smiled. "Go back to sleep," he whispered and kissed my cheek. I put my hand on his and rolled over. I cuddled into him and fell asleep.

-

I woke up and saw Vic. He was staring at me and I smiled up at him. I could get used to this. I want to wake up next to him every morning. "Morning," I whispered.

"Morning, honey," he replied as he played with my hair. I pecked his lips and got up.

I brushed my teeth. "You can come shower and stuff," I said. I heard him get up and he walked behind me. He put his arms around my waist and I smiled. Vic put his head on mine and kissed it.

He released me and turned the shower on. He undressed as I finished brushing my teeth and got in the shower. I got him a towel out.

I went and got him an outfit from hit suitcase. I laid mine out beside it and smiled. I went and showered in the other bathroom, then came back and got dressed. He came out and I did my hair. I put eyeliner on and he smiled at me. "You look perfect without it, sweetheart."

"Shush," I mumbled as I turned pink, "During break, you get to meet my mum."

"Oh god, I'm not good with parents," he said.

"She already knows you're older. She's chill. Okay, Vic? You'll be okay, honey. I promise."

He just smiled and kissed my head. I fixed his tie. "I have to go to class and get some stuff together. I'll see you later. My house today."

"Mkay. I'll see you later Vic," I gave him a quick kiss and he left.

I pouted and sat down. Im horny, hungry, and I want Vic. I still think we should wait a while before we do anything. At least 3 or 4 months. We wouldn't even have sex. Probably just a hand job or blow job.

I just don't wanna move too quickly. Unless he's really really horny and needs it. He texted me, saying something about how he had more meetings today.

--

I was doing my homework and I heard someone come in. I kept a key under the mat for Vic. I got up and went into the living room. But this wasn't Vic. It was Justin, Gabe, Nick, and Jack. They came in and they threw me to the ground. They started kicking me and punching me. I was bleeding and coughing and hurting.

It went on for who knows how long. They left, not even shutting the door. I texted Vic and told him to come and that it was urgent. Then everything went black.

--

Vic's pov

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it. 'Kells: Come. Help.' I saw. I got up and left. I ignored the questions. I ran to his building. I'm the moniter of this one so I started walking up and down the halls quickly. I ran to his and grabbed him.

"Oh god. Kells? Are you okay? Kellin? Are you away," I saw he was still breathing but not responding. I called 911. They came and took him. I was required to go with him, since I'm the dorm supervisor. His phone was handed to me.

We got out at the hospital and he was wheeled to the room. I was required to stay in the room. I was worried sick. It was about two hours. Then the doctor came out. "Three broken ribs. A broken leg. Broken arm. Cuts bruises."

"Can I see him?"

"Sure. I'm going to get him crutches and he can go back. Okay?"

"Perfect." I sighed and went to his room, following the doctors previous instructions. I saw Kellin. I kissed his head and hugged him.

"It hurts. Let go. Please," he whispered.

"Sorry," I sat down on the bed and he smiled. "I thought I had lost you. I'm so sorry I wasn't there. This is my fault."

"It's mine. I shouldn't keep a key there."

"Everything will be okay though. I promise." I kissed his head and the doctor came in. Kellin stood with our help and he adjusted the crutches. Kellin walked around and I followed behind him.

I drove him back and walked him to his dorm. I saw the principle sitting in the room. "Mr. Quinn. Mr. Fuentes," she said.

"Go sit down, Kellin," I commanded. He did as told and sat on the couch beside her.

"Do you remember who exactly did this? They will get in a lot of trouble but you will not be mentioned. Security cameras only. We have people pulling footage anyways. We take bullying very seriously here," she explained to him. Kellin looked at me and I gave a small nod.

"It was Justin, Jack, Gabe, and Nick. I don't know their last names but their all in my class. Well, Justin Hills. I know that," he whispered. I was filled with rage and I wanted to go on a murdering spree.

"Jack Fowler, Gabe Barham, and Nick Martin," I added.

"Thank you," she jotted the names down, "You can be excused from classes if needed until you're okay."

"I still wanna go. But, I just might have a little trouble with my books."

"I'll come by in the morning and help you," I offered. He smiled at me and she left. I shut the door and went over to him. I kissed him and he kissed back.

"Thank you," he whispered.

"For what?"

"Everything."