Get To Know

Mr. Fuentes and I sat on the couch, eating the pizza and watching tv. "So, tell me about yourself," Mr. Fuentes.

"Other than what I told you earlier, I'm very boring. I'm an only child and I did school online. I only talked to people I met on the internet. My parents own this huge company that they want me to take over. So I have to. Which is perfect because it's a fashion company. My favourite colour is yellow and I like pop punk or hardcore music. Yknow, Slipknot, Attila, Of Mice And Men, Pierce The Veil-" he interupted me.

"Hey that's my band," he cheered. I smiled.

"You're a good singer." I bit my lip and he smiled at me. "Do you want a change of clothes," I asked, the words coming out a bit seductive. His smile changed into a smirk and he nodded. I got up and went to my room, telling him to follow me.

I opened the drawer and bent over, my ass sticking out. I grabbed both of us sweatpants and a t-shirt. I tossed him some and he thanked me. I showed him the other room and we changed in our separate rooms. I went to the bathroom and went back to the couch.

Time skip to Monday

I walked to Mr. Fuentes' room and saw a bunch of people. He smiled at me and I blushed a little. I fixed my purse and I heard a couple boys snickering.

"Why is he dressed like a girl?"

"What even is that thing?"

"Abomination."

"Faggot."

That's what some of them were saying. Mr. Fuentes told them to be quiet but they kept talking. "All of you! Give me your phones. Now," he yelled. He grabbed a plastic bucket and went around collecting them.

He didn't collect mine and put it down. "What about that things'," some boy asked.

"She wasn't talking. Now shut it Hills," he said and started passing out worksheets. I saw it was on The Hobbit. Good thing I read this. He came over. "You don't have to do..."

"I've read this book six times. I got it down. Thanks though," I replied. He smiled and I finished my worksheet. I pulled out another book and started reading. Someone snatched my book out of my hand. "Give me my book," I said calmly.

They laughed and started ripping it. I put my rings on and got up. I pinned his hand down and grabbed my book. "Freak."

"That the best you got," I asked and laughed. "Try me. See how far you get." I whispered in his ear and then left.

I fixed my khaki skirt and navy blue polo. Mr. Fuentes smirked at me and I saw a piece of paper on my desk.

'Bad ass. But if it goes any further, I have to step in. And don't put the rings on.'

I smiled and grabbed my pencil. 'I didn't know how much ass I would have to kick. I'm still wearing shorts under this skirt so I don't have to worry about that.'

I gave it to him and he read it. He just laughed and I smiled. "Okay guys. Times up. That was a quiz. So those of you who messed around, obviously didn't do well,'' he took his suit jacket off and got up. He collected them and I smiled at him as he took mine last. "Only one of you finished. I assigned that book over the summer. C'mon guys."

"That thing shouldn't be here. It's an abomination. Like gays and lesbians." a girl with brown hair and green eyes said. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys. Stop. Treat others how you want to be treated. Remember that. You're dismissed," he said. Everyone got up and left, taking their phones. I looked at my schedule.

"Mr. Fuentes," I asked.

"Yes," he replied, looking at me.

"Why do I have you for three classes?"

"I'm qualified for all those and those are your last courses and they just wanted you in here. So you stay in here most of the say," he replied.

"Okay. But what about you? Tell me about yourself," I demanded.

"My name's Vic. I'm 21. I have my degree in history, science, and english. I sing, as you know. I'm gay. I have a younger brother. I'm single. I'm poor. And my favourite colour is blue. And we have the same music taste," I smiled at him.

"Vic. I see that. You look like a Vic," I mumbled. He laughed.

"Well you look like a Kellin," he replied. I blushed and took my phone from my purse. He grabbed my purse and started going through it. He took my lip gloss out and started messing with it.

"I need that asshat. Give me my mirror too. Please," I said. He handed that to me and I put some on and I fixed my hair.

"This is a cute phone case. I like pineapples."

"Dork," I mumbled. He's so cute....