The End Of All Things

Vic and I were in his apartment when someone knocked. "Police. Open up!"

Vic got up and I stood. He opened the door. "Vic Fuentes," The woman said. He nodded. She turned him around and cuffed him. "You are under arrest for sexual assault of a minor," she said. She started reciting his rights.

"Can I talk to him? Just for a minute," I asked. The other officer had left and it was only the lady. She nodded. I went over to him. "We all know what this is about. But trust me, it won't affect us. It was all okay and I did the research before it. I thought about it before. I love you. Just don't fight,"

"I love you too. And I won't," he whispered. I kissed his cheek and nodded at her.

"I'll get my lawyers right on this. Okay?" He sent me one last smile and left.

-

It's been a month and Vic has been in a low security jail. We talked everyday and I visited all the time. We had a court date for today. I was straightening out my tie. My parents and Lynn were coming with me since they all know it was consensual.
-

I swore to tell the truth and then sat in the chair. Vic looked so sad. "Kellin, was the sex consensual?"

"Yes. I actually initiated for it to go further than a usual make out," I answered the prosecutor.

"Was he rough or forceful?"

"No. He was gentle. I would've told him if something was wrong."

"Have you done other things in the past?"

"Yes. I have blown him and vice versa. He never forced me to do anything I wanted to," I answered.

"Are you aware that the legal age of consent in California is 18?"

"Yes. But since we are both residents of Michigan, it doesn't matter. The age is 16 in Michigan. I consented and he delivered," I replied.

"No further questions," she said. Lynn told them about how sweet Vic is, how he would never force Kellin, and even played the recording of our call. I called her the night of because I wanted to tell her.

My parents told them about him asking permission. Vic told his side. The judge thought for a moment. "One of you have to leave the school," the judge said.

"I will," we said at the same time.

"Can we talk about this?" I asked.

"Three minutes," she said. We went into the back.

"I'm gonna leave. Look, we can get an apartment. I can work from home. And you can come home everyday to your trophy wife. Mkay," I asked.

"But the kids will look at me like I'm a pervert and no one else is gonna want me." He sounded so sad.

"This isn't going on your record. None of the kids know. We just said you had a family emergency. So?" I pulled my innocent eyes.

"Fine. God I love you and your innocent eyes."

"Love you too." We walked back up and I said I would leave.

"This case will be kept classified. Nothing will be put on record. Vic, you're a free man." I saw his cuffs come off and I ran over. I hugged him and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him.

I put my head in his neck and he rubbed my back. He carried me out and I saw his parents. He set me down and hugged them. "Mama," he whispered. He hugged her.

"Victor."

Mike hugged me. "Hey. Thanks again," he said.

"Shhhh. Shes basically my mom," I replied. We pulled apart.

"Yeah mama. I'm gonna try to find a job in Cali. We're coming home," Vic said. I smiled.

"I'm coming home," I mumbled. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Can I talk to Kellin, Mike?" He left and my dad looked at me. He hugged me and I smiled. I hugged back. "I'm sorry, Kellin. I love you," he said.

"I love you too dad." He pulled back and kissed my forehead.

Vic put his arms around me. "Take care of my son. Or daughter. However they feel," I smiled and Vic nodded.

"Of course." I replied.

"I'm sure you wanna get home. We'll help Kellin move. Mike left and is going there. So, I'll see you there."

"Yeah. I'm gonna pick up some food and take Vic home," I said. We went to the car and Vic smiled.

We got Chick-fil-a and I took him home. I walked him up and he hugged me once we got inside. "Kells?" I hummed. "I want you," he said.

"When we get back. I promise," I said. He nodded and grabbed my ass.

"I'll be waiting," he whispered. He went to the couch and started eating, turning on the TV.

-

I walked into the office and sighed. "I'm here to drop out," I said. I saw Justin and his group of assholes.

"Why?"

"Family business," I answered. The lady sighed and took the form out.

"Have your teachers sign this and take them your text books," she said. I nodded and went to Mr. Fuentes' room. I put my textbooks on his desk.

'They told me to give these to you. See you at home. ;)' I wrote on a sticky note and put it on the books. I got Mrs. Jardine to sign it. I went back to Vic's room and took the sticky note off. I left the paper. I left and went back home. I started working on a logo design for a local company.

I felt two arms wrap around my neck. He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"It's already five," I asked.

"Yeah." I took my glasses off. He spun me around and I got up. "That looks good. Is it for that lingerie company? Um, Adore Me?"

"Yeah. I have till tomorrow to finish so I'll probably be up most of the night."

"Cmon. I'll cook you some dinner and we can chill for a little. I'll give you a massage and maybe some cuddles," I whispered.

"Okay. Just call me in for dinner. I gotta get this done," I pecked his lips. He spun me around and put my glasses on me. I laughed and blushed. God Im lucky