Starting New

"I'm off to work. Love you. Remember to eat. I'll text you during the day. Okay?" I nodded and pecked his lips. He pulled me closer. "Give me an actual kiss, you fool," he said. I kissed him and he kissed back.

"Love you too. Go before youre late," I mumbled. Vic nodded and left. I went back to work and finished the logo. I sent it to them. They loved it. I moved to my next one. I finished two by the end of the day.

I looked at apartments and found one. It was amazing. We could have a separate room for our office. I sent a text to Vic and he said I should eat because he had meetings. I sighed and contacted the seller.

They've had no offers. I told them that I would get back to them by morning. I told him to hurry home. He came home and we placed the offer. I cooked us dinner and he put his hands on my hips. I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"Justin and his gang is back," he whispered, "They were looking for you."

"Did you sign the paper?" He nodded. "Then I have nothing to worry about," I whispered.

"They asked me. Like I know where you are."

"Dumbass."

-

We were settled into our new apartment and I grabbed my laptop. He was watching some game so I'm gonna get some work done. I laid my head in Vic's lap and he started playing with my hair. I smiled and he rubbed my leg. He kissed my forehead.

"Open up losers!" Mike banged on the door.

"You have a key for a reason," Vic yelled.

I quickly got up and put one of Vic's button ups on. I buttoned some of the buttons and put some light blue shorts on. They were for yoga. And they were booty shorts. But whatever.

"Damn you look sexy like that," Vic said. He kissed my stomach as Mike came in. He ran his hands up, from my hips to my waist. I blushed.

"Hey guys," Mike said.

"Hey Mike. Hey Tony," I sat on Vic's lap and he grabbed my ass. I blushed and they sat beside us. I moved my laptop. Mike went and raided our kitchen.

"Cookies!"

"Mike, you don't need any cookies," Tony said. Mike looked at him with a pout and called him into the kitchen.

I heard Mike muttering some things but I couldn't make it out. "Don't try to listen. He's kinky and is probably talking about it. Don't want my innocent Kell getting ideas," Vic said. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. "Awe. Baby boy."

"I like that. Its cute," I whispered.

"Its kinky but I can't wait till Tuesday." Winter break. I get him all to myself till the new year. Which means lots of sex and romance.

"Neither can I." Tony and Mike came back in and smiled at them.

"Tony, your shirt is incorrect," Vic said. It said 'I'm cuter than your boyfriend.'

"My boyfriend is cuter than yours," Mike said.

"Ass hole," I mumbled. Vic agreed with me and I laughed. Tony pouted and Mike pecked his lips. Tony laid down and put his head in my lap. "Well, hello there," I said.

He smiled and I played with his hair. I put my arm around Vic's neck. He kissed my cheek. "You're cute," Tony said. I chuckled. "Don't laugh. If you marry Vic, we will technically be brothers."

"You're getting married?!" Tony nodded and smiled at me.

We got up and went to the kitchen. He told me how Mike did it and showed me the ring. I heard Vic say 'bottoms right?'

"Bite me Vic," Tony said.

"Tony Perry," Mike replied. He blushed and looked down.

"Sorry." I looked at him. "He doesn't like it when I sass people," he picked at his fingers. I smiled.

"You guys are kinky as fuck but you're cute together," I said. I hopped on the counter and he smiled.

"Thanks. People are just so judgemental. And especially since I'm 17 and he's 19. I'm 'underage'. It's just what I like and I love him no matter what," he answered.

"Yeah. Hell, my boyfriend is 21," I replied, "and you do you. I'm not one to judge. No one should. If that's what you like, okay. It's not affect me," I said.

"I wish more people were like you. And it's like the most random people. You know what my Instagram is. It's me and Mike and a couple things about our relationship. I posted about getting married and I got hate comments because he's two years older than me," he said.

"Mine is four years older. That's bullshit," I mumbled, "Can I ask you questions?"

"Oh yeah. Go ahead."

"What's it like?"

"It's good. There's more elements to the relationship. Always something new to try and new creative things he comes up with. I feel safer in this relationship than my vanilla one. He's very protective over me and I like it. He's sweet. We still act like a normal couple," he answered.

"What's the sex like?"

"Amazing. Perfect. Very exciting. He's into a lot of stuff that I'm into," he said. I smiled and nodded.

"Do you have like rules?"

"Yeah. A couple. Like, no touching myself without permission. Follow instructions. Stuff like that. And if I don't follow them, I get punished. But sometimes I wanna be punished so I break the rules on purpose," he answered.

"So, what was the deal about in here?"

"Oh, um, on the way over I was teasing him and I'm not supposed to do that. Then I touched myself and wouldn't listen. I started blowing him and he got mad. But he liked it," Tony replied.

"So youre getting punished later," I asked.

"Yeah. He said hes gonna pull something. But he says that every time he does this one punishment. He puts a cock ring on me and sticks a vibrator in me and teases me," he explained.

"Shit. How long?"

"We have a BDSM party tonight so probably from 6 to midnight."

"Damn," I mumbled.

"It's not bad. Then we'll go home and fuck. Then sleep."

"Isn't aftercare a thing?"

"Yeah. After anything, your dominant should comfort you and shit like that," he answered, "like with me, he cuddles me and let's me suck his thumb. I know he hates it but he lets me after certain sessions."

"So, youre into, um, shit what's it called?"

"Age play and bondage and pain and stuff like that," he said. I nodded and he smiled. "Better?"

"Yeah. Definitely cleared some stuff up," I said. He smiled.

"Anytime," he mumbled. Mike came over and put his arm around Tony. "Hey daddy," he mumbled. Tony pecked Mike's lips.

"Hey darling." Mike smoothed his hair back. "And Vic calling you baby boy, is kinky as fuck."

"We know. But he likes it so whatever works for him, is okay with me. Because I just wanna make him happy."