eleven| things unsaid

(OKAY SOOOO WE'RE BACK AND THIS CHAPTER IS MORE BAM THAN THE LAST SO PLIS PLIS PLIS CONTINUE)
....,.,.
The boys oddly planned to cruelly make their candidates do yet again another trial the day after. And to be even mire horrid, they decided to make it in the deserts!
So there they were, all four of them wearing obnoxiously black sunglasses that covered their lack of sleep that showed underneath their eyes.
The crowd needed rest. Their muscles and limbs ached for more rest. Most of them limped out of the vans.
Calum stared at the exhausted group of people and sigh, turning towards Ashton, Luke and Michael.
"Forget it, guys. They're to tired from trial two," Calum said.
"So, what? Make them do it anyways," Ashton shrugged.
"They'll be too tired to make any progress," added Luke.
Michael however, didn't utter a word because he himself was tired. He was up all night.
"All right. Call it quits?" Calum asked and they nodded. Calum announced that everyone can have the day off.
Everyone was to tired to cheer so instead they limped back to the van.
Keira planned to go and get some food and rest. So first of all she got changed and walked down the hall to go to the loo.
That was until she heard Luke and Michael talking in a room. Stupidly, she decided to stay behind the door and listen.
"I like that, like the running from the daylight," said Luke.
"Yeah but here should be: I feel our bodies getting older, though," suggested Michael.
"Yes! Right let's test it," Luke said.
Keira was confused about what they were on about but then they started singing.
Before we started, it was over. I feel our bodies getting older. She gives me a feeling that I can't find.
She stood there for a moment, admiring what they were singing. Then she found herself lying on Michael's floor after leaning all of her weight on the door and falling.
"Woah!" shouted Michael.
"Are you okay?" asked Luke as she got up.
"Yeah, yeah," she said, trying not to feel embarrassed.
"Cool song though. Who's it about?"
'Michael gulped and didn't say anything.
"It's actually about-" Luke couldn't finish after Michael elbowed him in the nose.
"Ow!" Luke yelped.
Although she was never told, Keira longed to be told who it was about.

At night, Keira left the dorms with Jill and decided to go to the park for a bit. They walked for about 10 minutes before they arrived. Keira took a seat at one of the park benches while Jill pulled out two bottles of apple cider from her backpack.
"Managed to sneak this in," she winked, rolling the bottle to Keira.
"What is it?" Keira asked, picking it up to scan the label. "Are you sure we can drink this? White tigress don't drink; as far as I'm aware."
"S'okay," Jill laughed. "Once in a while is alright."
Keira shrugged and took a sip. She felt the warm liquid flow into the depths of her throat, making her brand sting a little. She smiled at Jill. "Mm, not bad."
"See? You should always trust my judgment," Jill chuckled, taking a huge gulp of her own.
"Alright, yeah, it's great," Keira nodded. "But it's not Tiger Beer!"
Jill rolled her eyes at Keira's attempt at a joke. "Very funny. Now drink up, sunshine. Before it gets warm."
By the time they had finished, they had noticed at least 4 empty bottles around them. They were tempted to have more, but they had a little strand of sanity left to tell them otherwise. Jill resorted to go back first because she was getting a headache. Keira decided to clean up the bottles first and catch up with her tomorrow.
When Keira was done picking and discarding the bottles, she walked herself back to the dorms. Her vision was getting blurry now and she knew she should have opted to stay in and sleep today.
As Keira was walking back to the dorm, she made out a figure in the distance. She could recognize from the person's hair that it was Michael. Without thinking twice, she ran over to him and embraced him.
"Whoa, Keira," his eyes grew wide and he hesitantly held her back. "Why are you still awake? The rest are all fast asleep. I saw Jill walking back just now and was wondering where you were."
"You look hot," Keira blurted, feeling the ends of his hair. "Like, really hot."
"Um, okay," Michael said, confused.
"Like, so so so hot." She babbled on. "Can I kiss you?"
Michael nearly jumped at that question, his cheeks turning a velvet red. "Keira, I-I think you should get to bed. I don't think you're in a very good condition."
"Who cares about my stupid condition," Keira rolled her eyes and huffed. "I want to kiss you Michael."
Michael knew that taking advantage of a drunk girl was terrible, and that taking advantage of a girl you love is worst. But, gosh, was it him or did Keira look even more beautiful this evening? Was that even possible??
Michael was lost, amazed, frightened and happy, all at the same time. In short, he was in love.
He held her face hesitantly, his hands shivering with excitement and fear. He had never kissed anyone before. He was never allowed.
But here he was, with the girl he had massive feelings for. Here she was, asking him to kiss her. Here they both were, with only the moon and stars present to witness what was about to happen.
Michael leaned in, closed his eyes, and kissed her tenderly. Keira was kissing him back, giggling with excitement. She could feel Michael's lips smiling against her own, and in kissed him even more in return.
While they were kissing, Keira felt a tear roll down her cheek. She wasn't crying--Michael was. When they pulled away, and rested their foreheads together, Michael sighed deeply. "Keira...I know that you're drunk. I know that whatever just happened, you'll probably forget by tomorrow. And I also know that you probably don't love me. I-I don't blame you. I victimise people and I kill for a living. No girl deserves a man who does that. So since this is probably going to be the last time I'll ever get to kiss you, I just want to say that it felt amazing. I never knew what love was until I met you, Keira. That song I wrote with Luke? It was about you. And it's completely ridiculous that I couldn't even tell you this while you were sober."
Keira kissed Michael again, more intensely this time. Michael savoured every moment and pulled away soon afterwards. The more he kissed her, the more pain it caused him.
Keira went to sleep that night, crying. You see, she wasn't drunk. She hadn't drunk more than half a bottle of apple cider and didn't even feel anything afterward.
She acted drunk so she could kiss Michael. But right now, after all that had happened, she wished she hadn't pretended.

.,.,.
A/N: we honestly hope you cried as much as keira did okz more action in the next chapter!!!!