Chapter 8

*Leroy*

I woke up a little later for school today because I wanted to sleep extra. Truth be told, it was because I wanted to dodge Hayden, I said some pretty hard shit to her last night. Couldn't sleep all night, I kept wanting to go into her room and tell her it's all an act.

But then the thought of my dad busting in to the room, while I idolise her body scared the shit out of me.

I make it to school by a few seconds before nine so I wasn't late. Without making eye contact with anyone, I shuffle past and sit in the corner of the room where the was an empty seat. Everyone knew I only sat there when I wasn't feeling good.

I mean I felt like crap, after finding out how bad Hayden felt after the night we had sex, I would never have gone through with it if I knew it would turn out like that. And then I had to be a pendejo to her straight away. I couldn't do this anymore, I just wanted to feel those soft thick lips of hers.

"So I'm sure you all heard the new rule, every student must be seated alphabetically." Mr Ross says looking down at the paper, whilst sighing like it's the hardest job ever.

His lazy ass was worse than Carlos's.

He starts paring everyone up, a series of sighs and groans as people move from one of the room and sit on the other. Some people were happy about their new seating. I'm probably getting Elmo, his surname was Ramos, R came before S.

"Ramos and Ruiz." Mr Ross says.

Ruiz? I look up, it was the hot Latina chica that was from the poor areas of the town where Elmo lived. So who am I going to sit near?

"Specter and Trillo."

I look up at the sound of another person who has S as their last name, it was Hayden. Man I feel like shit; how did I not know her last name? Now she was getting patterned up with Lucas Trillo, what kind of surname was that?

"I'm Sanchez, shouldn't I be with Hayden?" I call out, Lucas shoots me a glare that I'm now used to.

Mr Ross looks down at his paper, he hesitates for a second almost as though my name wasn't on the paper, it probably wasn't. "You're right. Specter and Sanchez." He says, before moving on.

Proudly, with a smug smile I take a seat near Hayden. Although she didn't look too happy with me being near her.

"Hola mi chava." I wink. She doesn't reply back though.

I look at myself then look back at her, she was tiny. She was so small compare to me, man she would be the perfect girl for me.

*Hayden*

This was bad, it was bad enough we shared a house together. Now we're partners in history, which means we're going to be spending more time together, doing projects, assignments, group works. I could already imagine myself crying.

Once upon a time, I would kill to be partners with Leroy, but now the feeling isn't so much there anymore. Him treating me like crap finally got to me.

It had been almost forty minutes into the lesson. "Mamacita talk to me. I miss your loco culo" Leroy says quietly looking at me. I ignore him, although he still gave me the same buzz as he did before when he used to tease me, now I wasn't so bothered anymore.

When he realises I'm not replying, he starts to stroke my bare legs. I instantly look at him, "what are you doing, you creep." I hiss moving my legs away.

He shrugs. I knew I shouldn't have worn shorts today, something was telling me not to but I still went ahead and did it.

He puts his fingers back on my thighs, rubbing it softly to the point I swear I feel like my legs had a spasm. I slap his hand away from me, what on earth was he doing?