Chapter 14

*Hayden*

Me and Leroy finally get inside the house, it was almost half eleven in the morning. The school was not going to call until two pm, this meant we had a little time to prepare ourselves. I was still shaking, just the way I was shaking inside the office. This is totally going to put my stay in the mayors house in jeopardy

"What are we going to do?" I ask nervously, whilst pacing around the living room. I was scared, I had never gotten into trouble before. And the first time I do, it's with Emily as my guardian? For trespassing and bunking? The air around me starts to feel tighter, and I start to feel sweaty.

Leroy doesn't reply for a second. "Our parent's aren't home. You could pretend to be your mom, because he knows what my dad sounds like." Leroy says looking a little nervous.

"Are you insane?" I say with my eyes going big, I could never pull that off.

"You have to, or we're basically dead. Well I am, anyways." I wasn't sure how I looked, but I couldn't have looked worse than Leroy, his tone of voice suggested how scared he was of his dad. Damn, I do not want to get in trouble with him. I couldn't say no to Leroy, which meant I had to agree.

"Okay, whatever. I'll do it." I say sighing, whilst walking into the kitchen.

"Good, text Eden to the same, I'm texting Troy. If they get caught, so do we." Leroy says whilst looking at his phone and following me.

That was true, Troy's parents will inform Leroy's dad about it, and then we all will get caught. I grab a soda from the fridge and lean against the kitchen table. I wonder how long we'll be suspended for, or if we're lucky, we won't be suspended at all?

-

I sit on Leroy's bed, snuggled up in his blanket with Eden on the ground and Troy besides her with Leroy on the bed. They both came after the principle called home, thankfully we all managed to pretend to be our parents.

The hardest part was Leroy staring at me whilst I was trying to sound like Emily, I accidently put on a british accent whilst trying to sound like my mum, Leroy's reaction almost made me hang the phone up. He kept laughing, like we weren't about to suspended. But we was, for the next three days we weren't allowed in school, and then we had two days of detention in school.

Now we just had to make sure our parents didn't find out we had been suspended, Alex would go insane.

"Hayden was the worst, she started usin' a British accent and I couldn't stop laughin'." Leroy says with a grin on his face.

I roll my eyes. Troy and Eden start laughing, "I didn't realise okay." I say with a straight face which slowly turned into a smile, I don't know how or why I used a british accent.

"My baby sister was crying so much, so I was acting like I had to feed my child, so the principle didn't talk much." Eden says with a smirk like she was so proud.

Troy looks at us with a straight face. "It was horrible, I got caught like two minutes into the conversation, so I had to run to Jacobs house which is next door, and he acted like my dad." Troy rolls his eyes.

"You're such an idiot." Eden says pulling a face at Troy.

He pulls a face back and lightly barges her. Me and Leroy look at each other, there was something going with Eden and Troy, they just weren't telling us. But Now that me and Leroy had figured out that we both liked each other, I wonder what will happen?

"What are we going to do in the next three days?" Troy asks with a furrowed brows.

I shrug, and so does Leroy. "Let's go to the fair, I know it's the last day tomorrow." Eden says looking at us. We all nod, I mean I was totally up for it, we usually go with my Aunt, but she isn't here anymore.