Chapter 5

I loudly groaned as I woke up with a massive headache. I moved my arms a bit, trying to peel them off the bed, due to the sweat that was coating my body. I removed the sleep from my eyes and took a look around. I was in a hospital room bed. I laid down in relief and closed my eyes. It was all a dream. Then I popped my eyes open again. Something wasn't right. I took a look around the room once more, this was definitely not the hospital room I was in.

I began to murderously detach anything that was connected to me. I scurried out of the bed, running towards the door. I reached for my weapon belt, so I could pick the lock. When I reached for nothing but thin air; I panicked. I aggravatedly banged on the door, in an attempt to have someone let me out. But I didn't know where I was. What if I'm in a prison for running away? I hit the door with all the force I had due to anger. A tiny light of hope shone in my mind as I saw a crack in the wood. I repeatedly banged my fist on the crack, trying to open it. I hissed in pain as I pulled back my hand. I examined it only to find a hush gash on the inside of my hand.

"You're not going to get very far without your toolbelt," A voice said from the corner. I jumped back to see Alpha Adrien standing in the corner, twiddling my belt along his fingers.

"How long have you been here?!" I said, exasperated.

He pretended to think about. Dramatically putting his finger to his chin. "Long enough," he said smugly. 

I sent a glare his way, clenching my injured hand tightly, trying to cut off blood flow. "Why didn't you say anything to me earlier!" I said.

"It was fun to watch you struggle."

I threw my hands in the air. "Really?!" I yelled. He ignored my words and grabbed my hand. I quickly retracted it. "I'm trying to help you," he said. I studied him, trying to find a trace of dishonesty. "I'm finding that hard to believe."

He chuckled. "I don't blame you."

He grabbed my arm once more, holding it tightly. I felt a weird spark connection as he touched me, I almost felt drawn to him. He proceeded to pull out a tiny eye dropper from a drawer near him. He then emptied the whole thing on my gash.

I fell in pain.

There was a large burning feeling in my hand, it began to radiate all over my body. I softly whimpered as I attempted to get up, but was kicked back down. I look up to see Adrien grinning at me. Fricken grinning. "What was in that?" I groaned. He leaned down to my face. "Lemon juice and silver, love."

I looked straight into his blue eyes, growling as I tested him. "You seem mad, was it something that I said?" He said, smirking triumphantly. He turned away for a moment, giving me the moment to use my good hand to push him down. I smiled as he groaned in pain from hitting the headboard on the bed, a loud crack echoing loudly off the walls. He rolled over to my direction, his face about a foot from mine.

He attempted to get up, but his head was pulled back to the ground. I saw that he now had a large gash on the left side of his head and and a larger one along his arm.

"Karmaaa!" I sing-songed from beside him.

He rolled his eyes. "Shut up. This means nothing."

"Sure it doesn't wolfie."

"Don't call me that," he spat.

"Aw...is the big bad wolf annoyed? How cute," I said with false sweetness. He scoffed and attempted to roll the other way. I used this time to use my foot to reach for my belt, which was now on the floor from Adrien throwing it. I mentally celebrated as it strung itself around my foot. I bent my knee, allowing me to grab it with my left arm. I hid it slightly under my back so he wouldn't see it.