Chapter 7

Adrien's POV:

I stared at the sleeping form of the peculiar she-wolf who had stumbled upon my land. I covered my mouth as I silently laughed at the drool that was hanging out of her mouth. I pretty much spent the day doing paper work while she annoyed me by crumpling up pieces of paper and throwing them at my head . Weirdest wolf I've ever met, to say the least.

I saw her slightly grimace and shiver. Causing me to slowly get up from my place on the bed, grabbing the top blanket and dragging it over to her. I wrapped it around her, causing her to immediately cuddle up into it. I smiled slightly and returned back to my spot, slowly drifting back into a deep sleep.
.......

"What the heck happened in here?!"

I groggily opened my eyes, rubbing the sleep from them so I could see. I saw my brother Xander standing in my doorway, observing the knives with open eyes.

I laughed at him. He turned to me. "What happened?!" He screeched.

I saw out of the corner of my eyes that Grey was waking up. Her mess of brown hair was an even bigger mess now. She looked confusingly at the blanket that was currently wrapped around her, then looked at me with a questioning look. I only continued to smile.

"Who threw these?" Xander questioned again. I pointed to Grey, causing her eyes to widen.

She attempted to say something, but Xander cut her off by charging at her.

"Xander!" I yelled, getting up so I would be able to pull him off when he attacked her. Instead, she purposely dropped to the floor, reaching her thrown belt of bells and whistles. She pulled out little plastic blue balls. She threw one at Xander's arm, causing him to look at it with worry.

"Ah, you use the swirl orbs, weak move."

"Xander that wasn't a good idea-

Well, too late. She already charged at him, knocking him down in the process. She then began to hit him in any visible areas she could reach. I waited for about 20 seconds for him to do something. When he did nothing, I pulled her off by the collar. She struggled, trying to get out of my pull. As I drew her into me, trying to calm her down, she immediately stopped struggling.

Something that only happens with...mates. But it can't be, I already rejected Lila, and why would I deserve a second chance?

"Adrien, you can let me go," Grey said, causing me to let go of my grip. I didn't bother to correct her when she didn't use my title, she probably never will so...there's really no point.

I walked over to my brother who was still laying in the ground. "You okay?" I asked him laughing. He slightly nodded his head. I offered him a hand and he immediately took it.

He looked at Grey. "I'm sorry I called you weak," he mumbled.

She smirked and turned to him, cupping a hand over her ear. "What was that? Sorry I couldn't hear you," she taunted.

He growled at her. "I said I'm sorry," he whispered.

She nodded. "Thank you."

I looked at her, crossing my arms. "What am I going to do with you? You take down my brother, cover my room in knives, and you won't refer to me as alpha."

She rolled her eyes. "Why do you keep listing everything I've done? You hold a lot of grudges don't you? Oh, and no way am I ever calling you alpha."

"I figured."

"You better."

"Ok! What the heck is going on?!" Xander repeated. I pointed to Grey, "She protected Nyx and Alec from a rogue attack, got hurt, we put her in the medical room, then she tried to kill me with all these lovely knives," I said, gesturing to the walls.