Chapter 6

"You don't have to be so grabby," I said annoyed, pulling my hand away from Adrien's grip.

"I am not being grabby I am simply making sure you don't kill anyone," he argued, yet again gripping my arms as we walked down the hall.

"So you admit it, I'm a threat. That's funny, I thought you said that it would take three armies to even step an inch on your land. I'm clearly more than an inch in, I'm one women, yes I heard how you thought of things, but yet you still think I'm a threat enough to hold onto me. Interesting," I said, smirking viciously.

"Keep talking, go ahead. You're slowly losing privileges. Right now will cost you big time."

"What exactly will it 'cost me' exactly"? I asked.

"A blanket."

I rolled my eyes. He made it sound like I would lose my speaking privileges. Yeah right, like he could do that.

"A blanket? Really? That's the best you could come up with?" I said. Wow, I'm so scared.

"I keep my room at 20 degrees at all the times so...let's see what your saying tonight."

I turned my head to look at him with a just why expression. He didn't react, pushing me further and faster down the hall. He turned around a corner, then opened up a large door, still keeping his grip. I was then thrown into a dark room, groaning as I face planted into the floor. I quickly shivered, he wasn't kidding, it felt like it was actually 20 degrees in here.

I quickly scurried to my feet, I attempted to flee out, but my plans were thwarted as I hit a wall. The black inside my eyes turned to a bright red as I heard the lights being turned on. I opened them slowly, looking to see Adrien trying not to laugh.

"So...what was this about being a threat? What are you going to do? Push us all into walls?" He cracked up. I rolled my eyes and got up from the floor. I reached for my belt, pulling out my throwing blades. I began to chuck them near his face; purposely missing. I wanted him to be scared, but I needed answers as well. Having him dead at the moment will make the process be even more difficult. I started throwing them more wildly as he began to just casually stroll around the room. I eventually stopped when he was just sitting in a chair, staring me down.

"Are you trying to miss?" He asked, scanning his room where there were currently almost 30 blades scattered on his walls.

"Thanks for my new decorations. I was looking for a way to make my room seem more intimidating."

I growled at him. His eyebrows shifted up. "Your hilarious thinking you can challenge me. You've almost broken half of my rules and it's what?" He checked his watch. "Only 3:30 in the afternoon."

I rolled my eyes and stood. "You're on my bed," I said. He looked down at the couch. "And?"

"I would like to sit thank you very much."

He patted the spot next to him.

I rolled my eyes."In your dreams," I spat. He only chuckled. He got up and sat on his bed. I quickly walked over to the couch, breathing out in content as I relaxed once more.

"You're weird," he stated. My eyes quickly jolted open.

"I'm weird? You acted all nice, tried to kill my wolf, kicked me, dragged me down the hall, then make me sleep on a couch. Yeah, I'm really weird," I sarcastically responded. I sat back once more, then looked at the door. I thought of Alec and Nyx as I let my mind wander.

"Who's your mate?" I asked abruptly. By the look on his face, I probably shouldn't have asked.

"No one of your concern," he said, biting back a growl.

I raised my hands up in surrender. "It's was just a question," I defended.

He laughed, a sadistic laugh. His black eyes caused me to slightly cower back. "You don't know the start of it. As I explained earlier, she left Alex and Nyx when they were seven. She tricked me the whole time, making me think that she really loved us, she didn't. She loved the Luna title, and the power that came with it. She turned against my pack, telling another one our secrets. They attacked, but we easily defended ourselves, even with the information that was leaked. I found out later she was in love with their alpha, causing me to quickly reject her," he explained. A pained expression crossed his face and he buried his head in his hands. I awkwardly shifted in the chair, not sure what to do.

He looked up and continued. "She still attempts to contact the girls, wanting them to rule beside her, but I'll do whatever it takes to make sure their safe. All the people I've killed, are allies of that pack, foolishly attempted to take them. Now that you've bonded with them, you've been put into the mix I'm afraid."

I nodded my head understandingly. "I'm sorry for asking, I didn't-I didn't know. I didn't mean to upset you," I weakly apologized. He looked at me with a grin, his eyes staring deeply into mine. I relaxed when the bright blue color began to return to them.

"It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you. Well, if you do something that makes me have to, then I will. No one has ever brought the topic of her up to me. They're afraid I will snap at them if I do. Some of them are just a bunch of babies. Compared to them, I think your skills could actually be quite useful to the pact."

I looked at him in confusion. "I'm useful?" I asked quietly. He raised an eyebrow. "Are you kidding me? It's been what? A couple of days since I found out you were supposed to kill me? And you're here now, and anyone who walked into this room, seeing all the knifes, they would probably think you killed me. No one would be able to find, get it, and almost kill someone from our pick this easily. Not even Carter, my best tracker, could even do that!" He spoke, bragging as if he was talking about himself.

I shyly smiled and nodded at his words. His head turned to one side. "Didn't your father ever say how proud he was of you?" He said, unaware to the current situation.

I grabbed another knife from my belt in anger, letting it graze his head slightly as it flew through the air. It quickly implanted itself in the wall, joining the others from before. Adrien reach up to his head and touched the scratch. The tiniest bit of blood was visible on his fingers as he pulled away.

I quickly un-clipped the belt, and threw it off the chair. I shrunk back in the chair. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it! I didn't mean it! I'm so sorry!" I cried, burying my head in my knees. I then braced myself for the familiar impact I was used to feeling.

When I felt nothing, I opened my eyes. I saw Adrien crouching in front of me. I quickly shut them again. "Make it quick," I whispered. I then felt my hands being removed from my face. "Hey, calm down. I'm guessing I probably shouldn't have asked that question. It's okay, don't worry about it. A little blood never hurt me. Did...does your father hurt you?" He asked. I nodded my head silently, slowly sprawling myself out on the couch.

"Why don't you get some rest? You need to relax a bit."

"How can I? It's freezing in here," I whispered, rubbing my arms, trying to warm them up. He scanned the room for something, then stopped to look at me.

"Didn't I revoke your blanket privileges?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Technically you took away my blanket privileges. There was nothing in that sentence that said I could use something else as a blanket," I teased, slowly regaining my composure as I challenged him.

"Get it writing next time sweetheart. My house my rules."

I through my hands in the air. "You were dragging me down the hall! And I thought I told you to stop calling sweetheart!" I ranted.

He only chuckled. "It's going to be fun messing with you."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Yay! I got this out there! I'm sorry for how short it is, I'm really supposed to be studying for a test...oops? Anyways, hope you like it! Kitty Out!