Chapter 10

Adrien's POV:

I sighed out heavily as they chained him up. I rubbed the back of my neck and tried to get my breathing back to normal.

"You okay?" Xander asked, patting me on the back. I nodded my head slightly. "Just trying not to calm down slightly."

He nodded, then Carter came over. "He's not getting out of those chains," He assured. He then gave me a weird look. "Why didn't you fight back?"

I stared at him a long time before I finally spoke. "I didn't want to scare her."

"Dude you-"

I cut him off before he could say anything else, I didn't want to hear it. "Forget it, just stay outside if anything happens."

They nodded their heads and unlocked the door. I walked through the door with my arms crossed, staring at the man with pure disgust.

"So...what brings you here Zack?" I said, clicking my tongue. He looked up at me with a glare. "Was it something I said?" I asked innocently.

"You hurt my brother."

I scoffed. "I barely even hit him. There are consequences to pushing an alpha's limits. Especially when it involves their mate."

His eyes widened slightly, but he kept his glare. "Your mate? I can't believe it," he murmured. "I bet she's useless," he said, trying to gain confidence.

I smirked. "Nope, she saved Alex and Nyx from two rogues, when you were supposed to make sure no one left the grounds. And she is Grey Dante. I'm sure you've heard of her Zack. The one who practically saved your family."

He gulped loudly and hung his head. "I'm sorry Alpha, I should have been watching and should have found out why you hit my brother before I did anything. I fully accept my punishment."

I nodded my head. "You know the consequences of hurting your alpha. Two weeks as an omega, and assume the jobs and lifestyle as one as well. You start immediately."

With that I unhook the chains and walked out. "Make sure there's no funny business. I need to cool off," I murmured to Xander before I got the heck out of there.

I walked into the pack house and roamed the halls in search of Grey.

She's probably threatening someone right now. My wolf said.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I heard her voice and followed her scent.

"I think we will become good friends," I heard her say. I looked to see she was talking to my sister. She's probably kill me later.

I heard my sister reply with a "Me too," that made me smile. I approached them and my sister looked at me.

You didn't tell me she was here. She mind-linked me. I shrugged and placed a hand on Grey's shoulder. As I did this, she pulled out a pocket knife.

"What did I say about knives?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

There you go! Now you know what happened to Zack and why Adrien found her. I knew this is short, which is why I'll be posting another chapter! Kitty Out!