Chapter 18-The End

Grey's POV:

We now sat in Ezra's meeting room. My brother sat nervously in front of me next to Ezra. I sat next to her with Adrien at my other side. I elbowed him in the chest when he placed his feet in the table. He reluctantly removed them and crossed his arms across his chest.

"So...you two are mates?" She said pointing her finger at us. I nodded my head and pressed my lips together. She copied my response and folded her hands, then turned to Nate.

"And you're her sister?" She asked him.

He responded with a small "yup."

"Why are you guys here?" She finally asked, leaning back in her chair.

"Nate and Adrien believe you have attacked them. They have lost many men and don't want to go to war if we don't have to. You told me last time you were attacking anyone who got near your pack," I explained.

She threw her hands up in the air. "And I stopped after you left! You knocked some sense in my head and I realized it was stupid!" She partly yelled. I looked to Jare for confirmation and he nodded his head.

I sat back in my chair and breathed out heavily. "Well then who else is attacking? No one else is in range."

Adrien then perked up and placed his hands on the table. "Shadow Wolf, they are the only pack within distance," he stated.

"Shadow Wolf? How...?" I whispered, not wanting to believe what I was hearing. "My father's pack? I would have known!" I pleaded.

"Why else would he want you to marry Vix? He needs more people to help go against us, that's why he didn't want you to be my mate," he said, taking my hand gently into his.

I fell back into my chair further and looked at Nate and Ezra for their reactions. Ezra was twirling her dark hair within her fingers and had a troubled look on her face and was deep in thought. Nate looked as if he was about to strangle someone, and Jare looked just as angry as he was.

"I guess that explains the shortage of guards this month and the last," I said, finally accepting it.

Ezra stood from her chair. "Well I for one won't sit here any longer and allow any of our packs go on like this. As cliché as it sound we need to unite together to defeat the enemy," she said.

"Finally take him down once and for all," Nate agreed, standing as well.

"To recieved justice and freedom," Adrien said, standing as well.

I shook my head at how movie like this must have appeared. I stood as well and they looked at me awaited for my "words of wisdom."

"Well everyone, looks like we're going to war to kill that bastard!"

********************************************

Hai!! Finally I have finished a book! I don't think I have ever done that in my entire life XD Yes, there will be a second book focusing on the war. I have just started school so it may take me a bit to get a few chapters up. The picture above is the image that gave my inspiration for this story, and was originally who I created in my head as Grey. Hope you enjoyed, kitty out!