1

A/N: so guys I highly suggest you read the first book before you read this one. You will probably get really confused if you don't read the first book before this one.

Secondly, I DID NOT MAKE THIS COVER. imleososcar . MADE IT.ALL COVER CREDITS GO TO HER.

AND AGAIN THERES ABSOLUTELY NO ZIALL IN THIS BOOK.

Here is Rough Criminal :)
~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a stormy day London. Dark grey clouds were covering the beautiful, bright sun. Lightning was hitting large fields every few minutes. Thunder would sound right after it.

Niall Horan was walking to his dorm from his classes, tears dripping from his eyes as he thought about Liam. He didn't care about the rain, he didn't care about the bright lightning, he didn't care about the thunder, he cared about his beloved Liam and how he was going to get him back. He missed him ever so dearly and just couldn't live without him. He grew too attached to him, making it hard for him to let go.

It was like Niall's mind was telling him to forget about Liam and move on with your life, but Niall's heart was holding him back, telling him to keep loving Liam. It was like his mind and heart were having an argument.

Niall Horan

"So, Harry and I did, um, it last night." Louis said fidgeting with his fingers, looking down at the ground as we walked to classes.

"No way, really? Did it feel good? Who topped?" I asked, curious as to what it was like.

Louis chuckled, looking up at me. "Yea it felt good."

"You didn't answer my other question." I smirked and crossed my arms. Louis mumbled something that I didn't quite catch. "I'm sorry what was that?"

"Harry topped." He said a little louder.

"Aw, a bottom Louis." I pinched his cheeks. He blushed and mumbled a "stop".

"Any luck finding someone for you Ni?" Louis asked.

I haven't told him about Liam yet and I plan on not to. Liam and I's relationship is only our little secret, and well Zayn's too I guess.

"No I haven't." I said looking down on the ground.

"Aw, Nialler I promise that there is someone out there for you."

"I know, it's just a matter of time I guess." I shrugged my shoulders, trying so hard not to think about Liam.

Liam Payne

"Liam Payne you have a visitor." I heard an officer say. A visitor? Who the hell would be visiting me?

The officer handcuffed my hands and led me out to the visiting room. Right there at a table, I saw a guy with a baseball cap on, blonde hair slightly sticking out, and mirrored sunglasses.

Who the hell is that?

The officer sat me at the table and walked away.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"You should know considering I'm the reason you're in jail." The guy slightly took his glasses off, showing of his brown eyes, and put them back on.

"Zayn." I gritted my teeth. I tried to break free from the handcuffs so I can beat him to a pulp, but failed. "Why are you even here?" I asked.

"Oh, no reason just wanted to see how you were doing. You know you look really nice in orange."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Ok, geez calm the fuck done. Anyway, I want to inform you on some things. Your little boyfriend misses you. But he might as well get over you." Zayn put his feet up on the table and crossed his arms. "I mean after all, he's gonna love me anyway."

That's it. I got up from the table, and kicked him in the face. He fell off the table and hit the floor with a thump. Police officers immediately rushed to me and started pulling me away from from him. I spat on his face. He grimaced. He gave me the middle finger but I didn't care.

Niall won't love him. He can't love him, he loves me, and only me.