12

Liam Payne

"Wow Liam, that fake passport you made really worked." Niall said shocked.

"You know I'm capable of things Ni. And it's not Liam while we're here. It's Drew Andrews."
I chuckled.

"Okay, Mr. Drew Andrews." Niall laughed and playfully pushed me.

After Niall and I went through security we started walking to the waiting section of our plane. "Hey Ni, what's our plane number again?" I asked, looking around.

"It's C15." He pointed straight ahead, leading us to section C. I started getting nervous and I felt my hands getting sweaty. Niall looked over at me and noticed my state. "Babe, are you okay?" He asked concerned, stopping right where we were.

"I-I'm scared of heights Niall...I've never flown before." He cooed at me and grabbed my sweaty palm.

"Aw LiLi, you're ticket is a window seat, but you can switch with me and I'll sit by the window. How does that sound?" He put our carry-on bag on the ground next to us and stood on his tippy toes. He wrapped his arms around me, right in the middle of walkway as people walked around us.

I looked down at him and wrapped his my hands around his waist. "That's sounds wonderful baby boy. Thank you." I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

"Fucking faggots." Someone called out. Niall and I departed from our kiss and looked in the direction of which it came from.

"Mind your own fucking business will ya?" Niall said. He got up off his tippy toes and bawled his hands into fist.

"Get a room will ya!" The guy said and flicked us off. I pushed Niall back so I can get a piece of this guy.

"Shut the fuck up will ya. I don't see you going on vacation with anyone. You're probably still fucking your dog because you're so fucking lonely." I said. "Leave us the fuck alone before I claw your eyes out and shoved them up your ass!"

I watch the guy throw his hands up and walked away. Niall grabbed our carry-on bag and started walking. I grabbed his other hand and walked with him. "Such a fucking loser." He said. "He doesn't know what love is." I nodded my head, smiling to myself. I sure know what love is.

We continued walking until we reached the waiting section of flight C15. I sat down in a seat while Niall plugged his phone into an outlet. "We're gonna be sitting here a minute Li. I'm going to head to the food court and grab some Mcdonalds. Would you like anything?" He asked.

"I don't want you going by yourself Ni." I said concerned.

"I'll be fine, I promise. The food court is just down the walkway. I'll only be gone a minute. No need to be worried baby." He said, trying to assure me.

I thought for a second. "Fine, be careful and don't take too long or else I'm coming to get you."

He rolled his eyes. "Okay. Now. Do you want anything!?" He asked repeating his question with a higher tone of voice.

"Watch your mouth when you speak to me." I became stern and he nodded his head, listening to me. "Now, just get me a cheeseburger and fries."

He pecked my lips and scurried off. I crossed my legs and played on Niall's phone since I no longer have mine.

Zayn Malik

"Justin, how much clothing do you need for a little trip to L.A.?" I asked, getting bored watching him pack.

"We don't know how long we're gonna be there! You saw Niall's dorm. It was completely stripped of his clothing. I mean, it was almost like he was moving there. That's way more than just a couple of days worth Zayn-"

I cut him off. "You know better than to refer to me by my first name." I scolded at him.

He nodded his head. "I mean Mr. Malik. Continuing on to what I was saying...they may be there for weeks! We have to be completely prepared for the unexpected. We may not be able to catch them as soon as we get there. It would most likely take a few days..." He ranted.

He was right. We can't just show up in L.A. and catch them. It wouldn't be that simple. I know Liam way more than I know anyone else. He's sneaky and know hows to get away with things. We may deal with more trouble than we think.

"I like your reasoning behind things, Justin. You're correct. We can't just show up and expect us to catch them. We have to be prepared for anything." I paused. "Which is why we're going to tell the American police. We have to inform them that there's a great threat that has entered their country. We have to prove to them that Liam is dangerous. "

"Not what I was getting to, but I agree with your plan."

I smirked evilly. "Niall and Liam are going to have a very rude awakening. This vacation will not be all fun and games." I laughed evilly. "Liam is going to be tortured the rest of his life in prison and then Niall will either fall in love with me or I might kill him. I'm still deciding."

"What about me?" Justin asked.

"Hm..you'll get a big fat stack of cash."

"Now we're talking!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my cupcakes!

At little boring chapter I know! But I will update this book later on again today. I'm trying to be finished with it by the end of next week. There's going to be about 10 more chapters or so, maybe even more. I'm debating on how I'm ending it. I have so many ending ideas.

Bye my cupcakes!

~Cam