6

HEY EVERYONE, NO I'M NOT DEAD, NO I'M NOT GIVING UP THIS STORY. I STILL WRITE I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING SO LOTS OF TEST AND HOMEWORK.

BUT HERE IS THE CHAP. ITS SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YOU ALL TO LET YOU KNOW I'M
STILL HERE. LOVE YOU

~Cam

Liam Payne

I went around asking my cellmates and other inmates around asking for pillow cases. Now, you're probably wondering why do I need pillow causes. I gonna need them for my escape plan out of here, and I'm gonna need LOTS of them.

So far I have 50 pillow cases which I think is enough. I'm gonna tie them together and stick them between the poles of my cell, and use the pillow cases as a rope to get out. My body can pretty much fit through the poles cause i've thinned out a bit since I've been here.

Now, once I use the pillowcases as rope, theres a gate thats open at the corner of the jail in the middle of the night. Why? I don't know, what jail has a gate open in the middle of the night when inmates could possibly escape. Like me for example.

|•|

4:30am

"Ok Liam, you promised that if you can possibly escape to come back for us. Right?" Nathan said.

"Yes mates, I promise I will. Though it may be a few days or weeks, ya know just to be clear of things around the area." I said, tying the pillow causes around a pole and watching it hang out.

"Yea we know, we understand that." Colton said, and gave me a firm hug. I hugged him back, patting his back a little.

"Good luck out there Liam. Be careful........oh and get that man back of yours." Alex said and winked at me.

I chuckled and said, "He's my main reason why I'm escaping. I love him too much and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he got hurt."

The guys said a few aww's while I was getting ready to leave. I squeezed my thin little body throw the pole and climbed down the concrete wall of the prison at a quick pace. Once I reached the ground, I saw the spotlight moving around.

I took off and ran to the gate, but I was almost there until the spotlight shined on me, the siren went off and I ran faster. I huffed and puffed and put more energy down to my legs and feet.

I looked ahead and saw the gate slowly closing while I heard pacing footsteps behind me and the guys screaming and yelling my name, from my cell Just before the gate closed, I ran through it and it closed behind me, leaving the guards behind it.

I cheered to myself out of breathe and started running down the road.

"Niall baby boy, here I come."