9

A/N: GUYS IM ALIVE!! I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU ALL, IM JUST HELLA LAZY LMAO

Liam Payne

I leaned my head back against the seat and closed my eyes, thinking of places where me and Niall can go. Just me and him, hopefully no police, and best of all no Zayn.

We can go to Italy or Spain. Hell lets get out this continent, lets go to America. Places like L.A. Or Chicago or N.Y.

"What are you thinking about baby?" Niall asked, closing focused on the road.

I sighed. "I'm thinking about all the places we could run away to."

"Li, are you sure about this I mean, what if my parents find out that my ass isn't in school?"

"Which is why we have to keep this a secret, only your teachers are going to know, you're gonna ask them for all the work you might miss." I crossed my leg over the other.

"Yea, but Li, they might only give me a weeks worth. We could be gone, days, weeks, months!" Niall's voice starts to get louder and he gripped the stirring wheel tighter and let out a deep breath to calm himself.

"Babe, don't get frustrated, we could go for maybe 3 weeks and you can get all the work you missed, while we were gone."

"That's gonna be a lot of work then, i'll be cramped up in my dorm doing homework all day for days." He huffed.

"No you won't because I'm gonna be up there helping you do it all!" I reached over and rested my hand on his thigh, rubbing it.

"Okay homework problem solved, but what about my parents? What if they make an unexpected visit and find out I'm not there!?"

"Ni, you're thinking the worst. Have they ever made an unexpected visit?"

Niall looked down at his lap. "No..." then looked back up at the road.

"See, nothing to worry about, baby boy." I leaned over and kiss his cheek.

Niall smiled, then it turned into a slight frown. "Well..." Niall started. "There is one..more problem that we haven't covered."

I looked over at him, as we stopped at a red light. "And what is it?"

"Money."

I sighed. "Damn you're right, you know I have no money. I could rob a bank?" I said, thinking it was a good idea.

"Li...what have we talked about breaking these laws, besides breaking out of jail, you can do that." Niall chuckled.

"Fine..I won't rob a bank, but only for you baby boy. But, how are we gonna get this money?"

"Good, and well..I have £3,000 in my savings account, but its there only for emergency..."

"This is an emergency!" I said being dramatic. "Your Daddy could get caught by the police and go back to jail and he may never be able to break out again, because every time he goes back the security gets higher." I started to fake cry.

Niall sighed. "Fine..I guess we can use it and I can get the money back later."

"YES!" I yelled, smiling.

"But Li, theres one more problem!" Niall said. I groaned. "What is it this time...?" I said, whining.

Niall laughed. "Where are we running away to? I want you to chose." 

I hummed, thinking of a place I've always wanted to go.

"WE'RE GOING TO L.A.!"