3

Liam Payne

When I was sent back to my cell, I laid down on the cold, hard metal, cot-sized bed. I had my hands behind my head, the hard pillow under them, as I day-dreamed about Niall and I.

I looked down at Niall's big beautiful blue eyes, him smiling so hard that his cheeks might burst, my smile almost the exact same. My hands were intertwined with his. His engagement ring, shining brightly. His feet were covered by the sand. His dyed blonde hair moved with the wind.

The waves from the sea, swooshed around making a peaceful sound. The sun shined high and bright in the sky.

I soon felt myself leaning in towards Niall's lips. My hands untwined from his hands, and moved to his waist. I felt his breath brush up against my top lip. Then, I felt his lips connect with mine.

"Liam." I heard him slightly say as we were still kissing. "Liam." I heard him say again.

"Liam...." I was snapped into reality. I sat up and looked around, seeing that I'm in a jail cell. I groaned remembering I'm not at paradise with Niall.  "Liam buddy, you ok? You seem a little, shocked." I heard my cellmate Nathan say.

"Yea, yea, I'm fine...just was dreaming." I got off the bed, and walked to the sink, looking in the mirror. My hair was all over the place, bags were under my eyes.

"Ok, well just checking." He walked out of the cell and went back to whatever he was doing.

I looked out the bar-covered window of my cell, seeing a pinkish sky, knowing that the sun is setting.

I miss you so much Niall. So much.

I felt a tear and instantly wiped it away. Remember where you are Liam, you're in jail, don't show signs of weakness, they'll take advantage of you. I felt another tear fall, wiping it away too. I rapidly blinked trying to keep the tears from falling.

Come on Liam, get it together, stop the tears .

I sniffled, as the tears slowly stopped.

I miss Niall so much. I hope he's ok.

Niall Horan

"Aw baby you're so sweet." Louis said to Harry, as we walked around the mall going store to store shopping for more summer clothes.

"But, I'm not as sweet as you." Harry said back. I rolled my eyes at the two. They are so cheesy and cliche, it makes me want to jump off a cliff.

"Can you guys stop making googly eyes at each other?" I said.

"Oo, someone jealous..." Harry said, looking at Louis, then the both of them started chuckling.

"I'm not jealous, you guys are always making googly eyes at each other. It's annoying." I laughed a little.

"Whatever you say Horan." Louis said, his "gay" wrist sticking out as if he was holding a purse.

" Louis said, his "gay" wrist sticking out as if he was holding a purse

"Anyway, lets go to Hollister. They have nice summer clothes." I said.

We walked to Hollister, which is on the other side of the mall. I thought shopping with my friends would somehow get my mind off Liam, and make me feel better. But, I was wrong, because I wish I was shopping with Liam. We could be holding hands, his well-built body towering over mine.

When we reached Hollister, I walked straight to the shorts, knowing I need those the most, while Harry and Louis went to go look at some T-shirts.

I picked up a pair of dark denim shorts and headed to the fitting rooms. I saw someone walking my way, and it looked like they weren't going to move, so I moved over a little for them to pass, but our shoulders brushed against each other.

"Sorry." I mumbled, hoping they heard me. I clutched the denim shorts, and brushed off my shoulder lightly, fixing my sleeve.

"Watch where you're going next time."  They said, having a deep raspy voice.

I wanted to say "Excuse me I moved over for you, and it seems you moved over to. Therefore bitch what watch where you're going next time." But I kept that to myself not wanting to cause more trouble.

"Yea, sorry about that." I said, and scratched the back of my head. They gave me a dirty look and walked away.

I rolled my eyes, crazy ass people. What has this world come to. I shake my head and went into a changing room, and closed the curtain.

I took off the short I'm currently wearing and put on the ones I just picked up. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I licked my thumb and brushed it over my eyebrows. "Niall James Horan, you are looking mighty sexy." I thought. I turned around seeing my bum in the mirror. "My ass looks great in these." I mumbled very quietly.

I take off the denim shorts and slipped the other pair back on. I walked out of the fitting room, and to the register.

The cashier scans the shorts. "26.37." The cashier says. I take out my wallet and give the cashier 30 pounds. I look around the store as I wait for the cashier to give me my change. I spot the guy I bumped into, seeing him looking at me while talking on the phone. I look away as the cashier gives me my change and my bag with the shorts in them.

I look at the guy one last time before walking out the store seeing Harry and Louis with bags too.

"Ni, you took way longer than us, and we have more stuff than you." Harry said, and crossed his arms.

I chuckle. "Sorry lads, I like trying on my clothes before I buy them, unlike some people." 

We start walking around the mall again, this time heading to Aeropostle. My mind goes back to the guy at Hollister. He seems very suspicious to me, but I try not to think to much about him, fearing I might think of something totally non-realistic.