2

Niall Horan

I was in my living room, reading "Fifty Shades
Of Grey". It was pretty dark in here, the only light that was on was coming from the lamp on the table next to me. It was dead silent in my dorm. So quiet that you can hear the floors creak every time the wind blew outside.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 9:30. I decided that was enough reading for now. I sat my book on the table and walked to my bathroom to get ready for bed.

When I reached my bathroom I closed the door behind be so I can keep the warm air in while I'm in the shower. I turned on the shower, letting the it get warmer while I got undressed. Soon I was left in absolutely nothing. I stepped in the shower, feeling the hot water glide down my back.

I grabbed the bar of soap and my towel and scrubbed them together. Once it was soapy enough I washed my body with it.

I wonder what Liam's doing right now? Does he miss me? Is he ok?

All these questions about him run through my mind. I shake my head, trying to stop thinking about him and get these thoughts off my mind.

I grabbed my shampoo bottle of the side of the bath tub, and squirted some on the palm of my hand. I put my hands up to my hair and scrubbed my hair, carefully, making sure I don't get it in my eye.

I went under the falling water and washed everything off. I turned the shower off and stepped out onto my bath rug. I grabbed my towel that was hanging from a bar. I dried my hair off a little and wrapped my towel around my waist.

I took a deep breath, and reached for the bathroom door, preparing myself for the cold air to hit me like a brick. I slowly opened the door and I felt the cold air collide with my body. I immediately covered my arms and walked slowly into my bedroom.

"So fucking cold." I whispered to myself. I hurried up and dried myself off so I feel warmth.

I heard a snicker from my closet and I froze. I slowly turned around to face my closet, i reached over and grab my pillow, heading towards my closet, my towel still wrapped around waist. I felt goosebumps coming up.

I reached for the handle of my closet, and slowly pulled my closet open.

"ZAYN?" I screamed. He chuckled and reached for my towel.

I slapped his hand away, and stepped backwards. "Get the fuck out of my dorm! Why are you here? How did you get in here?"

"I'm capable of things baby, you should know this by now. It's the second book."  His hands reached for my hips and pulled me closer to him. I saw his lips making his way toward mine. I immediately pushed him away, he crashed into the closet door, making a thump sound. "Come on baby don't be like that."

"Don't fucking call me baby. I'm not your baby."

"Right, right you aren't my baby, you go for the, what you say, the fuckboy type. Like for example, Liam."

"Liam's not the fuckboy. You are, and you know it. Gladly leave my dorm before I call the cops." I pointed to the door, making sure gets the message to fucking leave, before I slap the shit out of him.

"Ok baby if you say so."  He started to walk out the door, but stopped for a second to give a smack on my bum. I jumped and my face turned red with anger.  "Just checking to see how nice it was, so I get pleasure too when my dick is in it. So far, its amazing, can't wait." He walked out the door, and I huffed, and finished drying myself off.

Liam, I miss you so much, I need you.