13

A/N: I'm extremely sorry guys, I meant to update twice yesterday but my house was broken into and I got distracted with that. Good thing is nothing was taken :)! Enjoy Chapter 13!

|•|

Niall Horan

"Now boarding flight C15."

I pulled Liam and I's plan tickets out the duffle bag and gave Liam mine since we were switching seats. I looked up at him and he looked pretty nervous.

"Liam babe, everything will be okay." I reassured him. He took in a few deep breaths and I held his hand. We gave security our tickets and boarded the plane. I sat by the window while Liam sat in the middle. I whispered over to Liam "I wonder who is suppose to sit in the aisle seat next to us.."

"Hopefully no one who will judge us." He replies. Liam and I look up and see the same homophobic guy from earlier standing right by the aisle seat.

"Oh not you two faggots again? There's no way in hell I'm sitting next to you two." He rolled his eyes and flagged off a flight attendant. "Flight attendant! Any flight attendant!?"

A very pretty flight attendant came rushing over to see what was wrong with the whiny bitch. "Yes sir, what is your issue?" She asked concerned.

"Well, I don't want to sit next to these two." He then whispered something into the flight attendant's ear.

"Sir, we can't sit you anywhere else because of your own personal views. You will have to ride this flight out sitting next to them." She explained.

The homophobic guy scuffed. "KICK THE FAGGOTS OFF THEN!" He yelled. Everyone currently on the plane looked at us. I grabbed Liam's hand and squeezed it lightly, not liking everyone's attention towards us.

The flight attendant became a little more demanding. "Sir, if you continue to cause a disturbance on this plane, you will be escorted out by security."

The homophobic guy pushed the flight attendant, knocking her down on the floor. "Fuck you! I'm not scared of your security!"

I felt Liam let go of my hand and got up on his feet. "Hey man! You don't push a female!" Liam said and pushed him out the way to help the flight attendant up. "Maybe you should pick on somebody your own size!" Liam said. I gave Liam a look that said "don't do anything to get us kicked off this plane."

"Bring it on faggot!" Luckily, security came rushing over before any fighting could happen.

"Just in time." I thought.

The security guards put the homophobic man in handcuffs. "You shouldn't be arresting me! You should be arresting him and his boyfriend!" He tried to fight against the security guards, but struggled with his hands in cuffs. They grabbed each of his arms and began to drag him away. "BEING GAY IS A SIN!" I listened to him shout that last part and stiffened in my seat.

Liam apologized to the flight attendant for all the commotion and she thanked him for helping her. Liam sat down in his seat and smiled at me. "What?" I asked, smiling back at him.

"We won't have to worry about anyone sitting next to us for the whole flight. She can not give that seat away." I smiled and snuggled in him.

Just us two together and no one else.

"Everyone please remain in your seats and fasten your seatbelts as the aircraft begins to tax and take off." The pilot says over the speaker. Our seatbelt light came on and Liam and I buckled up.

"Ready for an 11 hour flight?" I asked him.

He took a deep breath. "It'll be boring, but I think I'll manage."

I giggled at him. "Don't worry baby, I'll keep you occupied." I said and reached over, grabbing his dick through his pants.

I watched his eyes widen and he bit his bottom lip. "Don't tease me Ni." He said as he let out a quiet moan.

I smiled naughtily at him and began to stroke his cock through his pants. I felt his cock stiffen and I giggled. "Mm baby, don't get hard. You can't fuck me on here." I said.

"Ni, if we do get kicked off the plane, it would be because I fucked you in front of everybody, so expect to get arrested for public indecency."

I chuckled and looked around to see if anyone was watching us. Luckily, no one was. I kissed him passionately as I stroked his cock faster. He moaned into the kiss.

We departed from the kiss and he leans over to whisper in my ear. "When we get to L.A. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." I bit my lip and instantly got a hard on. I looked over to see Liam smirking at me. He leans over to whisper again in my ear, "thought you were in charged baby boy? Oh no baby, you had it wrong. I'm Daddy around here. Can't wait to play with that little ass of yours." He moved my hand back over to me, but rested his hand on my upper thigh.

I took in a deep breath, my hard-on on full display for Liam. He really put me back in my place.

The plane begins to take off and I looked out the window.

See you soon, London.