7

HEY GUYSSSSS. I've rose from the dead. So where was I? Oh yea, Liam escapes. Chapter 7!!

Btw i'm thinking about releasing a new book soon so!!! Yay!!! Heres a short chap😂

Niall Horan

I slid my feet into the kitchen looking for some food. I see that I'm out. Theres nothing left but the crumbs on the floor. I huff and put on a pair of shoes. I grabbed a jacket and my keys, and I headed out the door.

I locked the door behind me and walked to my car. I turned the car on and backed out. I looked in my rear views making sure to not hit anybody else car or run into a pole.

I turned on the radio and drove off. I bobbed my head slowly to the beat of the song playing. I looked out the window at the tress I was passing. They were starting to turn red, orange and yellow as autumn was very near.

I looked back at the road and slammed my breaks as hard as I can. A guy dressed in nothing but orange has jumped out in front of my car. I rolled down my window and threw my hands up annoyed.

I started to say, "You dumbass why would-" but I stopped as he started to approach my window and I got a better look of him.

"Oh my god." I mumbled to myself. "LIAM!! BABY!!! Oh my fucking god, my god, my god, my god."

"NIALL!! MY BABY BOY!" He said and started to open the door. I leaped into his arms as soon as it was open and kissed him passionately. I didn't want to let go. I was kissing him, he was kissing me and I didn't want it to end. He detached from his lips and laid my head on his shoulder. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you so much." I said, a few tears falling and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yea, but I missed you so much more." He said and rocked me a bit.

And this is how it was. My car stopped in the road and me in Liam's arms. But this dramatic cliché chapter had to end due to police sirens being heard in the distance.

I looked up at Liam and he looked down at me and we suddenly rushed to get in the car. I got in the drivers seat as Liam got in the passenger seat. I turned the car around and headed back to dorm. I need to get Liam somewhere safe and hidden so they don't find him.

As I was driving, my other free hand rested on my thigh. From the corner of my eye, I watched Liam reach over and grab my hand, intertwining it with his, I looked over and smiled at him as he smiled at me.