Morning

I woke up to one of the patients screaming again. I sighed and put the cot away before bringing the screaming patient some more pain killers. My smiled grew as the trumpets sounded and the camp came to life. My regular routine went by fast until I got to James bed. He was arguing with another nurse, trying to get out of bed.
"Tammy he is my patient. Turner needs you." She glared at me before scolding him again. He glared daggers at her as she left.
"I can't stand her. You screw her once and she thinks your married."
"So you have slept with her?" I pushed him back down onto the bed. Surprisingly, he let me.
"Yeah, a year ago at another camp. It was my last night and I thought I was going to die the next day so I thought what the heck?" I giggled a little before checking his vitals. "What about you?"
"I have had my fair share of drunk parties and cute relationships." I said, still checking the tubes.
"So you aren't clean?" He asked in disbelief.
"No. Not at all, but don't go getting any funny ideas. I'm not like the others, you play me, I play back, but I play to win." I smirked at his expression. "Now James." I took a step and leaned down, an inch from his face. "Isn't that how the game works?" He started to lean up, but I pulled back. "I don't want to see you out of bed, understood?" He just stared at me as I smiled. I headed for the next patient, but my heart was beating a hundred per minute. Even faster than me at a soccer game!
Once I shook it off, I continued my work. Would it be so terrible if I just let one more boy have me if I actually wanted him this time? I shrugged, erasing it from my mind.