Championship

I grinned as we entered the stadium.
"I can't believe we made it!" Ginger jumped up and down. I smiled lightly at her and hugged my T-Shirt to my body. I have been careful, four months is a long time. We made it to the locker room and I was ready and practicing in no time.
The game started quick. But, by the time it ended, we had won. 1-0. I grinned as my team handed me the trophy and lifted me into the air. I squirmed out and hugged them all.
"Bus time!" We always celebrate on the bus after games. We thanked everyone and took pictures as the champs and with the other team. We headed out and everyone was buzzing about it. I smiled and looked at Mike.
"Something bothering you?" I sighed and bit my lip.
"Actually, I have been hiding a secret...." He shifted in his seat. I stared to whisper. "Micheal, I'm pregnant." His eyes widened.
"Crap Emily!" I finished and everyone stayed silent. "DO you know what this is going to do to your future?" I felt a tear go down my face. "Who! When?" I looked at the floor. "Emily Rockwood! I can't believe you!" Everyone watched me.
"It isn't like one of the boys you picked out for me didn't make me do it before! Why do you think I rejected them?" Mike glared at me.
"Yes, but that would be different! I picked them out for a reason! Your publicity! Your training! Your sports! The press!"
"Then hide me until it's over! That's all you ever want to do is hide the bad parts of me anyways!" I was sobbing now.
"Em." Cierra stood beside me. Mike stood up and went to the bathroom in the back of the bus, slamming the door shut.
"It's not my fault." I mumbled into her chest. She sat next to me.
"What is it? You should be happy, we just won the championship." I shook my head.
"I did something terrible. Terrible." I cried harder as I lifted my legs to my face.
"What?" Rian asked me quietly.
"I'm four months pregnant." I whispered and half the girls broke into grins while others umped up and down.
"With who?" Grace was the only one who kept her cool.
"James. My Army Romance." They all stopped and sat next to me.
"Have you told him?" I wiped my face.
"Of course not. He hasn't talked to me in a month. I want be able to see him for another year." Trish sat next to me.
"Hey, were here for you. We see you want to keep it. We will hide you away, we will bring you whatever you need, we will help you raise this beautiful baby." I smiled lightly.
"I couldn't make you guys do that though, it was my mistake."
"Are you kidding?" Cierra asked. "Your the best player on the team and your a sophomore. We all admire you. Even the seniors!" They nodded. "Your our captain and your like our sister. We're a family." I grinned and we all joined in for a group hug.
"Thanks guys."