You're Free

"Your fine Redgy!" I told him in a small laugh.
"I'm pretty sure I need to stay one night though Emily!" He begged me with a small smile.
"No, just go talk to Peci!" Someone wrapped their arms around me. I didn't care. A lot of guys flirt here. Especially the ones that were single before they got here.
"She will laugh at me if I ask her out though." He mumbled. My favorite thing about Redgy was he was nineteen. Signed up the second he got out of high school. he never got out of his shy phase either.
"Okay. Let me tell you a secret, but you didn't here it from me." The boys lips touched the back of my neck. "Peci likes you, but wo in the world is kissing me?" I turned and saw James. A sly smirk on his face. "Oh, you." I pushed him a little. "Anyways. She likes you, a lot. She'll say yes." He grinned and stood straighter.
"Alright."
"Okay. Your off you shift. Let's go." He pulled me through the camp to a jeep.
"What are we doing?"
"The date you promised me!"
"I never promised any date thank you." James pulled out and we went maybe a few miles out and up a hill. He stopped the jeep and pulled out two blankets. I laid on top of one, but James left the other beside us.
"So, do you have a boyfriend at college?"
"No, I'm to focused on my soccer career. Once I get out, I will more than likely be put on the national team." A small nod came from him.
"You know technically then, we have been dating for a week." I laughed and looked at him.
"Sure!"
"Technically that's what I have been telling everyone anyways." After a second, I sat up.
"James!" He smiled at me, but before I could do anything, he leaned forward and filled in the gap between us. My eyes widened and I turned away. His eyes were watching me carefully.
"I'm sorry." A sigh escaped me and I refused to look at him, even though his eyes were boring into me.
"This wouldn't work. You know." I whispered and he grabbed my waist.
"Why?"
"Because I don't like you that way." I said it slowly and regretfully. He stayed quiet for a second.
"That sucks." he mumbled, making me look at him.
"Why?" He ran his hand through his hair.
"I sorta....I might...." A second passed. "Your different you know?"
"No. No I don't." A small smile crossed our lips.
"Like, all those other girls I guess were just for fun. You, I think I actually want a future with. I looked at him, twisting my thumbs.
"I guess I could give you a shot."
"Are you serious!" He grinned, making me smile weakly. "Your not just doing it because you feel bad for me?"
"No, your funny and pretty cute. I'm serious though, you better not cheat on me."
"Now, why would I do that?" I bit my lip and laid back down. He propped himself up and ran his hand though my hair. "Here. My mom sent this to me. In case I ever found anyone. So, I want you to have it." He slid a small, plain, silver ring on my finger.
"Are you sure? We have only been dating for a week." The smallest smile crossed his lips until he slipped his hand to the back of my neck and pulled our lips together. For once, a small shiver went up my spine and I kissed him back. He grinned and licked my bottom lip carefully. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as I parted my lips. He rolled over so he was hovering above me. I smiled. One more time wouldn't hurt. I pulled away, allowing him to kiss down my neck. Yeah. One more time.