Months

It has been three months and we were training for a game. I sighed and watched the other team come onto the field. I passed it to Rain before making my way to Mike. I sat on the bench and stretched next to Cierra. This was the last team we had to beat before we made it into the tournament.
"Alright girls! All in!" Mike yelled and we all jogged to the middle. "Okay! My starters in. Ginger, your goalie first." She nodded and grabbed her gloves and shirt. I watched as everyone turned to me.
"Hands in." They all put their hands in. "Let's go and win this game, alright?" They nodded and we all headed towards the field.

We were behind one point and we had two more minutes left in the game. I ran over to coach.
"Mike. We need to run twenty three." He nodded and set up the girls. Explaining everything they were going to do. "Ready?" They all nodded and I sighed. This was riding on me. The whistle blew and I took off from midfield. The had the ball ready and I ran straight for the defender. They passed it back to me and I kicked it over their heads and ran past them as I continued to the goal. I kicked it off my knee into the right side of the goal. They all ran back and my stomach started to flip. I lent over for a second and looked at Mike. He was staring at me.
"Emily? Are you okay?" Cierra asked.
"Nah. Trade me." I ran to the forward position as she took midfield. I pointed south and Grace and Cierra nodded. Rian passed me the ball and I turned and dribbled it between my feet until they were inches away. I passed it back to Rain and she immediately passed it to Cierra, who passed it to Grace. She twisted back past the defender and took the shot. It hit the pole and hit the goalies arm before bouncing in. My whole team ran into a hug. I grinned and made my way to the bench. I drank a cup of water, but my stomach flipped again.
"Emily?" I thought a second. I haven't had my period this month have I? Am I just paranoid? No. I sighed and looked at my feet. My team surrounded me.
"Good game girls. I'm not feeling well." I got up and threw my bag over my shoulder. people asked me questions, but I just shook my head and headed out. Mike stopped me.
"What is it?" I looked back and saw all the girls heading for the locker room.
"I....I might....Never mind. I'm going to go and get some sleep." He nodded and watched as I made my way to my room. I took a shower and was thankful there was only a month left of the season. My phone appeared in my hands and I looked at it.
"Hello?" Landon answered the phone.
"Hey, I need you to do me a favor."