6.

The sun was shining brightly through my window when I opened my eyes. I glanced at the digital clock next to my bed, 10:03 am.

I smiled to myself as I recalled what had happened last night. Mac had kissed me and then took me home later.

The first thing I did was check my phone to see if Mac had maybe left a text. 0 new messages. I was a little disappointed but maybe he was still asleep. Not everyone woke early on a sunday morning.

I grabbed my laptop from underneath my bed and turned it on. It was time for me to search for him on Facebook and add him. Who knows, I could get to change my relationship status some day.

As soon as my Facebook logged in, 2 notifications popped up on the screen. 1 new friend request, 2 new messages.

My heart started to race, Mackenzie Roger had sent me a friend request already. Without a second thought, I clicked accept. I hadn't felt so happy in such a long time. Avery had done the best thing for me by setting me up on a blind date.

I clicked open my messages inbox and a message from Mac and another from Hunter. Obviously I opened Mac's message first.

Mackenzie Roger: I had a great time (:

My face turned red as my mind flashed back to last night. I closed my eyes recalling the feeling of his soft lips on mine. He had just appeared out of the blue and made me feel so special and not to mention, beautiful. The first guy who didn't call me fat, fugly or flabby.

Patricia Smith: I did too. Can't wait to see you again :)

After replying to him, and grinning to myself like an idiot, I decided to check what the Emperor of the Asshole Kingdom had to say.

Hunter Reyes: You left without saying bye?????
You seemed sick, I hope you're allright.
Btw don't let Mac get so close to you so quick
You can take care of yourself tho Flabby
Avery's in my bed right now, she says hi ;)

I felt my eyes get big as I stared at his messages on my laptop screen. He was high or he was having a fit.
Tapping my fingers on the keyboard, I read his messages over and over.

Patricia Smith: Thankyou for introducing me to your friend Mac. I had a great time.

I was about to log off, when a new message suddenly popped up. Hunter was fast.

Hunter Reyes: I didn't. Avery insisted on setting you two up because she thought you needed to live a little.

Patricia Smith: Whatever.

Hunter Reyes: You looked nice last night Flabby ;)

Patricia Smith: stop flirting with me, i'll tell Avery.

Hunter Reyes : it's only a compliment jesus. Are you on your period?

Patricia Smith: omg piss off

Hunter Reyes: Can i have your number?

Patricia Smith: No

Hunter Reyes: i can get it from Avery you know

Patricia Smith : Get it from wherever, you're just not getting it from me!

Hunter Reyes: Calm down Flabby