7.

"So tell me you love me," Avery laughed punching my shoulder playfully, the next day at school. She was giggling away excitedly.

"Okay okay," I laughed. "I love you for setting me up with Mac."

"I knew you would like him!" she clapped her hands together.

"But how did you know he would like me too?" I frowned and she cleared her throat.

"I might have shown him a picture of you," Avery bit her lip pretending to be embarrassed.

I gasped. "WHY WOULD YOU?!"

Avery opened her mouth to answer when my cell phone beeped. I took it out of my pocket and there flashed a text from Mac.

Turn around x

I turned around to see Mackenzie standing across the hall way, looking as flawless as ever in his blue varsity jacket. He grinned perfectly as we walked towards me and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Hey girls," he said patting my shoulder. I felt my sides explode and my face turning hot.

"Welcome to Greenwich High!" Avery exclaimed and then winked at me. I glared at her and she let out a chuckle.

Mac poked my cheek making me look at him. "You know you've promised me a tour."

"Sure," I mumbled looking down at my dirty converse.

"Oh well," Avery suddenly spoke. "I better go look for Hunter. See you guys later." She gave me a hug and then trotted away.

"So," I shrugged biting my lip, trying too hard not to show my smile. "What do you want to see?"

I watched Mac munch on his sandwich at lunch. The way sauce dripped down his lips, looked so tasty. He was a messy eater and trust me, it was a sexy sight watching him eat.

"Do I look hideous?" He mumbled with his mouth full and i shook my head, laughing softly to myself.

I hadn't even noticed but all the girls in the cafeteria were staring towards us. Their big, mean eyes piercing through us. They were staring at Mac, wondering how did such a gorgeous guy end up eating lunch with the Flabby Patty. I felt a huge lump form in my throat.

"Are you allright?" Mac said wiping off the sauce with a tissue. His eyes were full of concern. "You look tensed."

"N-no," I stuttered playing with my frizzy hair. "Just feeling a little tired."

His hand reached out and pulled on my hair, and his face was suddenly so close to mine. I could smell his mustard breath. "Did you get tired of showing me around?"

My face must have been as red as a tomato and my heart was banging hard against my chest, wanting a way out. "Your breath stinks."

Mac quickly moved his face away from me and put his hand over his mouth. I let out a laugh.

"Thanks," Mac frowned. "Really helping with my self esteem."

I laughed harder at how cute he looked when he frowned. This was turning out to be a good day.

"It's true," I said and he laughed too shaking his head.

"I like how you say whatever's on your mind," his eyes sparkled as he looked at me. Those flawless dimples formed across his cheeks and I couldn't resist the urge to touch them so i reached out my hand to his cheek, stroking his dimple with my thumb.

Mac stiffened with my touch and his cheeks turned a light pink. "What are you doing?"

I pulled my hand back abruptly. "Oh.. I was.. just.. I just think your dimples are extremely adorable so I just..."

"Relax Patty," his hand touched my shoulder gently. "You can touch my face whenever you want."

"Freak," I said frowning and looking away, causing him to chuckle.

He folded his arms over the table and placed his head on it, with his face towards me. "I want to take you out."

I was getting so nervous that i could barely breath and felt like I was choking on air. "When?"

"Friday," his eyes twinkled with excitement. "Just an old school date. Netflix and chill."

I burst out laughing. "And chill?"

He flushed. "I didn't mean that kind of chilll. I meant like watching some cool movie or something and you just..."

"Relax Mac," I winked at him and regretting it as soon as I did. "I am just messing with you."

Mac had dropped me back home in his car and he freaking held my hand throughout the whole ride. My palms were sweating but he still didn't let go, instead squeezed it harder.

Grinning to myself, I plopped down onto my bed. He made me so happy, making me float above the heavens. The way he looked at me, nobody had in such a long time.

It was time for me to check my Facebook and I must admit, I usually did that to check for any messages from Hunter. I don't know why, but I just did. And yes, there was a message from him.

Hunter Reyes: So you've found someone else to consider your feelings.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid message. He was probably just upset he couldn't bully me anymore.

Patricia Smith: I did :)

A reply quickly popped up on my screen. He was online 24/7, this guy had no life.

Hunter Reyes: Avery told me you were really happy

Patricia Smith: Not were, am. I am really happy.

Hunter Reyes: Good for you

Patricia Smith: what the hell is your problem?

Hunter Reyes: You are my problem. Now i can't pick on you :(

Aha! I knew it.

Patricia Smith: Tome to find a new Flabby Patty

Hunter Reyes: Nah i am afraid that'll always be you ;)

Patricia Smith: And you'll always be an asshole

Hunter Reyes: & proud to be. Atleast I don't pretend to be nice like Mac

My heart beat stopped and I wanted to reach out through my screen and stab Hunter in between his eyes repeatedly with a pencil.

Patricia Smith : sounds like someone's jealous haha

Hunter Reyes: of what?

Patricia Smith: that you're no longer the cutest guy in school and now you may no longer get everything you want

Hunter Reyes: lol trust me sweetheart, Hunter always gets what he wants ;)

I snorted and decided it was time to bring this conversation to an end so I logged off Facebook.

Laying back down on my bed, I closed my eyes picturing Mac's amazingly perfectly perfect face and his freaking cute dimples. He wouldn't pretend to be nice, I could see it in his eyes.

but what if Hunter was right? What if Mac was just pretending to like me? Or use me?

Ugh, screw Hunter. I trusted Mac and Hunter could suck an avacado.