Chapter Twenty

Hey guys!! OMG!! I have reached freaking 50k already!! *o* ! You guys are awesome!
Actually I'm having a hard time updating bcuz further more.. Being one of the top honors is hectic. We have requirements to fulfill and some of the work is pressured to us.. -_- but I love you guys so I try to squeeze in for an update!

Also we had our elections and I was running for Pres but sadly yet fortunately I lost haha.

Love you Wolfies <3

-.-.-

CLAIRE

"I swear. Erm.. How do I explain this.." I rub my face annoyingly

"Shh. You deny too much." Lawrence grabs my hand and soon after we made our way to the rollercoaster.

-.-.-

OH
MY
ALPHA.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!" I scream at the top of lungs for the rollercoaster is ridiculously death-defying.

"WOOHHHOOO!" I notice Lawrence howling in joy as our ride soon thrusts down and then up again.

I take a look at him and he seems to be enjoying this as much as I do.

I just continue looking in front then screaming but then my fear escalated even more when we were about to hit the loop. Seconds later, I feel Lawrence's hand holding mine. He squeezes this and my anxiety lessened miraculously. I really feel so safe whenever I am around him.

And I still couldn't believe that he is my freaking mate. I mean, I'm human! I shouldn't have a mate, right? Actually.. I've been thinking.

Is it a taboo?

----

"I'm going to buy as drinks. What would you want?" I ask Lawrence as he was just sitting on a bench, looking at me intently.

"How did I get so lucky?" He grins at me and I just look away, feeling flustered.

"I don't know..?" I just sigh, "so? What drink would you want?"

"I'm coming with you."

"N-no! I mean! You must be nauseated after that ride. I'll be right back!"

I quickly ran away and went to the nearby stand.

Why I want him to stay is because all of the attention is on us since after we rode off the ride. All the girls would look at me in a weird way and I know that I told some of the girls earlier at the comfort room that Lawrence is mine but truth to be told-- I am still a little bit insecure of myself.

As I arrive the stand, a gorgeous boy greeted me. His handsome features really are spot-on. For me, he is more of a model one besides working at the amusement park as the one who serves food.

"What can I get for the lovely lady?" I think he is trying to flirt with me but I just senselessly dismiss it.

"Two sodas, please." I answer and he immediately went to the machine where he gets the sodas.

Minutes later, he puts the sodas on the counter. I was about to give him the money when all of a sudden he raises his hand.

"No need." He cheekily says, "though I would like to get your number."

"MINE." A hear a growl.

Oh no. Lawrence.

I see a fuming Lawrence beside me. If looks can kill, he could have killed the worker in a heartbeat. I just gulp and pull Lawrence away but he is just too strong. I can see that his eyes are getting darker by a second. His malice towards the boy behind the counter is inevitably dangerous.