Chapter Thirty-Three

Sorry if I haven't updated for a week I believe!

Like I mentioned in the previous chapter—"I will be going to Cebu."

And well.. I arrived about three days ago but somehow I didn't have the drive to update. Maybe jetlag.

Anyways!

Well here I am!

I am so sorrrrrrrrrryyy if I haven't updated and some of you have already asked me where I am and why I haven't updated yet! In order to make it up to you guys, imma make it longgggggg!

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE EVERYBODY!

And OMG—I now have 160k reads! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

--

CLAIRE

W-why are we in a lingerie store? And not to mention it's a well-known shop called Victoria's Secret! I am having a hard time contemplating reality right now.

Lena dragged Ema and I into this freaking shop. I mean, I have a clue why Lena wants to buy lingerie here. The products here are very pricey yet very attractive to the eyes of men. Lena is already at the legal age of 18 and above and maybe she wants to impress Valerio... In.. B-bed..

OH MY GOODNESS WHAT AM I THINKING?!

"Isn't this great?" Lena raises a smoking red hot lingerie in front of us, "I bet Valerio is going to drool over me when he sees me wearing this!"

"Oh my Lord, are you guys going to have sex?" Ema bluntly utters and I look at her with disbelief. I didn't know that she could be this bold on using such words.

"The appropriate term for that is mate. You know, mating." Lena scoffs, turns around, and continues on looking at the lingerie trailing in front of her.

However my eyes caught something intriguing. I slowly made my way to a rack that has so many variety of very sexy lingerie. I took one out and slowly scanned it. The dominant color is cream with a little bit of white color touch accenting it. I imagined myself wearing it----

Oh

My

Gosh

"Oh, I see you got eyes on that." Lena spotted me and I quickly put the lingerie back to its rack, "you should buy it. I believe it's really good on you."

"Are you insane? I'm still fifteen and I'm not in a legal stage."

"Says who? That's for humans but you... You are a wolf whose mating stage is really sacred. You need to mate with Lawrence, you know. And now that I mention it, I haven't noticed you being on heat though."

"Well that's because I'm special and I think I've been on heat before.. Well, that was when I was still human that is. Lawrence only kissed me and all the heat in my body quickly dissipated." I told her and she just chuckles, "what?"

"A wolf's heat is really inevitable and strong. You are required to intercourse with your mate to make it go away. I should warn you." Lena laughs a little and then walks away.

Pff, I can surely handle it and Lawrence needs to wait until I reach eighteen in order for him to mate with me.

Inevitable and strong? I can surely handle it!

Though..

My eyes went back to the lingerie that caught them.

I should buy it beforehand. It doesn't hurt, right?