Chapter Three

**Edited once. Last edit: December 13, 2014* (by: @xx_wanting_xx ) **

~Riley's POV~

"Riley!" Someone yelled in my ear causing me to jump up and hit my head.

"What the bloody hell?!?" I yelled rubbing my head.

"Oww. Get ready we have school today." Joey said rubbing his forehead. I looked at the clock and it showed 5:45 A.M.

"Riley! I don't know what to wear! I have never been to high school before." Rachel said nervously as she walked into my room wearing nothing but a towel as her wet hair dropped down her back.

"I haven't either." I said shrugging.

"Oohhh this is my speciality! Girls I will have you ready before school starts!" Emily said skipping in. She had her Long blond hair in a fishtail braid going down to the middle of her back. She was wearing a white shirt and a green vest then light blue washed skinny jeans and A pair of Black sandals. Emily was the only one of us that has been to High School. She was only their for half of Freshman year because she wanted to focus on her training and decided to just get home schooled. All of us have a back story of how we joined the agency. Most of us joined because our parents are or were in the agency so naturally we would just join too. I sat on the edge of my bed as Emily started to go through my bags of clothes I didn't bother to unpack.

"Okay, Riley you are going to wear this. Now go take a shower." Emily said shoving clothes in my hands and pushing me into my bathroom. The bathroom was actually really big. It was 3x bigger then my bathroom at home apparently my theme was Gold/silver and Red for my room. All the curtains were red and had fancy Designs on them in Gold.

I looked at the clothes she handed me and they were a pair of Light blue ripped shorts that would go about mid thigh and a Purple tank top. I rolled my eyes but took a quick shower washing with vanilla and honey soap then hopped out. I dried myself and put on my clothes. I walked out of the bathroom to see Emily just finishing Rachel's hair. Rachel was now wearing a pair of black skinny Jeans and a pink and white Crop top that said Love Pink on it and she wore a pair of Light pink converse to match. Her Brown hair which had Blond highlights was left down naturally in its waves.

"Oh Riley! You look beautiful. Now sit! I'm going to do your hair and Hurry up because we have 30 minutes to get to school." Emily ushered and I just rolled my eyes sitting.

"Please explain to me why I am the only one who has to wear Jean shorts?" I asked when She finished blow drying my hair.

"Well it may have to do with your long endless tan legs or maybe the fact that you have beautiful endless tan legs." Emily said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Where am I gonna keep my knives or gun or any weapon a matter of fact?" I asked annoyed. I refuse to go to the school without a weapon, it not like I honestly needed one but if worse came to worse Its something good to have Just in case.

"Well your are one of the best agents you can find a spot." Emily said rolling her eyes causing Rachel to laugh. Emily finished up my hair by leaving it naturally straight and putting a pink flower in it holding a little bit of my hair back.

"Is their a reason why I look so special?" I asked.

"It's the first day of school. Your suppose to look good, now put your weapons on and lets go. We can all take you car. I'm pretty sure Joey is already waiting downstairs for you." Rachel said smiling and skipping out. I decided to just bring one pocket knife and to just stick it in my vans.

"Riley. Wow- um- you look great." Joey said nervously rubbing the back of his neck as a blush appeared on his neck. Rachel laughed as he stuttered causing him to go even more red. Emily and Rachel gave me a knowing look causing me to give them a look of confusion.