Chapter 26: Court is adjourned

~Third person POV~

Jackson knew he had to shut the girl up before anyone called the cops or came over asking questions. The girls screams and cries of pain became silent after his knife pierced through her stomach. Instead she gasped at the sudden pain. Miranda couldn't bring herself to scream as the pain was too much for her small body.

" What did I do to you?" Miranda asked Jackson and he gave her a wry smile.

" You know exactly what you did. You question who was in charge. " Jackson sneered and Miranda stared up at him with wide eyes as tears made there way down her face.

" Please don't kill me." She begged even though she blamed her self for joining this gang but she only wanted to help earn money but she knew she didn't want to die. She was still so young she had so much more to see and what about her family. Her sister would no longer have a maid of honor. Her mother would no longer have anyone to help her around the house while her father was fighting for their country.

" Oh honey you're bleeding out." Jackson said not sounding sorry.

" Call the ambulance and leave. I won't tell anyone what you did to me I won't tell anyone that this night even happen! I'll just say some random guy was going to break in but decided to stab me and run." Miranda tried. Part of her knew it was hopeless. Jackson was a ruthless gang leader that didn't care what he did. He never had any regrets. He would kill every single person in the damn bar or even every single person in the city before he even felt a drop of regret.

" What I did to you? Sweetie I know you wanted this and you got it." Jackson said trailing his knife down her arm. " I always thought blood was a pretty color. It's thick and red. Red is my favorite color." Miranda shuddered giving him a disgusted look.

" Such an ugly look on a pretty face." He said moving the knife to her temple. " Oh who am I kidding that look goes perfectly with that face or yours. I don't even know why I let you in my gang. I only let girls in that can actually give me a good time."

" How dare you!" She chocked out moving her hand to where her stab wound was. " I've never done anything to you!"

" You're getting to loud. I like when girls scream my name so before i'm finished with you I must hear you scream." Jackson said darkly. He slid his knife down her temple making her sob even louder. " I didn't say sob like a baby. I said scream. " He yelled dragging his knife across her stomach leaving a gash that she knew would leave a scar if she made it away from him alive. The worst part was that she knew he wasn't even drunk. He was doing all of this sober. When he pushed his knife through the skin on her thigh she screamed tears moving faster then ever.

" Leave me alone!" She yelled and A smile appeared on Jackson's face. A smile that would make anyone cringe. The smile was dark and fake." Jackson please!"

" What you want to die already I was just having fun." Jackson chuckled and she screamed.

" No! Please no!" Those were Miranda's last words before Jackson punctured the knife through her heart. He sighed as he watched her blank lifeless eyes stare up at the sky.

" Well that wasn't as fun as I wanted it to be." Jackson comment out loud standing up.

" Jackson . . what did to do?" Jesse asked slowly looking scared. A look that was only on his face when his older brother was around.

" Take care of this body. Stuff it in the bush or something." Jackson told his brother throwing the knife towards Jesse who easily caught it.