Chapter 17:Lilly has a little secret

~Riley's POV~

"Is that your friend Lilly?" Joey asked me and I didn't respond. I watched as Lilly started to giggle when Taylor's hand started to make its way up to Lilly's butt.

"No." I responded not bothering to hide my disgust. "This is just one of the reasons why I never wanted to go to high school, teenagers are pigs." I said as we made our way to the school.

"Are you sure you aren't jealous Riles? I mean we all know how much you want to be all like that with me. It's cool we won't tell anyone just try not to pms so much." Joey said making me pause and turn around to glare at him.

"Excuse me? I would never be like them. Unlike most couples I prefer not to show pda." I told Joseph still glaring at him causing Rachel and Emily to giggle for some reason.

"I'm sure Joey would love to be all affectionate with you in public just so everyone would know you are his and taken." Emily said and my glare moved towards her.

"I am not an item and I am not his." I snapped and she just laughed.

"Oh calm down Riles. What's up? Why are your knickers all up in a twist all of a sudden?" Joey asked me putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Something is up and I have a very good feeling Lilly has a little secret." I told them looking at the two who were trying to straighten them selfs out.

"Why do you think that?" Rachel asked and I smirked.

"Oh no reason it's just I've been doing a little research of my own." I told them as we started to continue to head up to the school doors.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Joey asked sounding curious.

"Oh why not." I said shrugging. "This isn't exactly the first time I've seen Lilly with someone from the gang. I just have had a little thought that maybe Lilly knew all along who I was. I mean we only changed our names nothing else. We didn't try any American accents or anything." I said and they all were silent for a moment.

"It would make sense I mean she did come up to you the first day and even warned you about Jesse and his gang." Rachel said and Emily nodded.

"You'll just have to see what they're up to and what they are hiding." Emily said and I nodded. We all went inside the school and grabbed our books from our lockers for first block. I was surprised to hear the principal go onto the speaker.

"Attention students and staff, I would like to inform you all of the drug free assembly we are having instead of first block so please report to the auditorium first this morning. Thank you." He announced causing us all to scoff.

"I think the only people who need this crap of an assembly is Jesses gang." Joey said and we all agreed.

"I thought we only came to school today to find out more information about the gang not for learning." Rachel stated.

"We did and we succeed with learning that Lilly is a little two-faced -"

"Cat!" Joey cut in causing me to send him a glare.

"No need to say things that people could over hear and spread that could get back to her. This is high school where fights,rumors and drama all break out." Joseph told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Who cares if she finds out. She'll know to watch her back." I told him stubbornly and he just sighed.

"Riley just get over it! I mean its not like she found anything big about you she only knows your name is, April Waters and you moved from London but she most likely knows now that's not actually your real name and anything Taylor has told her." Emily said shrugging.