Chapter 20: Deal

~Riley's POV~

"Well he did. You're looking at the new agents of mission 1047."Drake said smirking at me while leaning back on the bar.

"Wait you two know each other?" Emily suddenly asked and we both nodded. Drake moved over the small pieces of glass with the sleeve on his shirt and sat on the bar.

"Sadly yes." I replied dryly.

"Well before this turns into something dramatic I guess I should just introduce everyone." Drake said and pointed to the group that was standing there.

"The hot red head is Lex." Drake said and I rolled my eyes. I watched as she did the same and smirked.I like this girl already.

"The one with the midnight blue hair is Liam." He said pointing at a guy who looked annoyed to be standing there.

"The one with the jet black hair is Faith." He said pointing to another girl.

"It's nice to meet you." Emily said smiling brightly at all of them. No one returned the smile.

"Okay well that's Riley." Emily said pointing to me. I didn't even crack a smile. This was absolutely pointless. Why are we introducing ourselves to our competition, I thought wryly.

"Thats Joseph, but you can call him Joey." Em said awkwardly when everyone was just silently staring at her.

"I'm Emily and that's Rachel." She quickly finished. An awkward silence followed after and I rolled my eyes.

"Everything okay?" Matt asked in our earpieces.

"Yeah, I have James Ward handcuffed." I told Matt looking over at James who was trying to pick the locks. I knew he wouldn't be able to due to that fact that those handcuffs were specially made, so you couldn't get out without the key unless you were an agent who knew the secret.

"I know exactly who our next target is." I told him walking behind the counter ignoring Drakes curious eyes.

"Who?"Matt asked, but I didn't respond looking at the second group of agents.

"I'll tell you later." I replied.

"We're going to need clean up here and the detectives from the LA agency." Rachel commented.

"I already have the LAC ( Los Angeles clean-up) on their way. I'll contact the LAD ( Los Angeles Detectives) too." Matt replied.

I started looking through things behind the counter and ended up finding a chest. Joey came over and looked at it gingerly.

"What do you think is in it?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't know, my guess is the drugs." I said looking at the lock carefully.

"Yeah, the detective agents can come here and look around to try to find some clues. I have a feeling this place hides a lot of their secrets." Emily pitched in and we nodded.

"Rachel, why so quiet?" Drake suddenly asked still siting on the bar.

"Just thinking." She replied walking over to us. She took a closet look at the chest and looked through the lock hole and nodded her head.

"The lock is tight, but it isn't strong. You should be able to easily open it." She told me nodding towards one of my guns and I nodded. Everyone moved to the side while I moved back a little and aimed my gun perfectly and pulled the tigger. As Rachel predicted it came off easily. We all watched as the chain dropped to the hard floor. I walked over to the chest, the broken glass crunching under my heels, opening the brown box my eyebrows furrowed.