Chapter Eight

~Riley's P.o.v.~

I regret agreeing to this mission. Was the first thing I thought when we pulled into Long Beach. There seemed to be paparazzi by all the big companies.

"Okay, so there is a wealthy part of town and a not so wealthy side. Matt says we are heading to the Wealthy side." Joey says looking at his phone.

"Oh great. So they judge people in this place. It's basically Gossip Girl." I said rolling my eyes.I mean c'mon we all know about the upper east side.

"I don't think they intentionally judge people with houses Riles. I heard that all houses kinda just go down the roads from larger to smaller and like stores in between if that makes sense." Joey said scratching his head with a small smile. I just laughed and said 'okay.'

"Oh Riley! Look out the window! It's Clover Thompson!" Joseph said.

"Who's that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow at Joey's excitement. I slowed down a little so I can take a quick look.

"You know Lucky, the supermodel! Can we please stop and get her autograph?" Joseph begged. I just shook my head and sighed.

"Maybe after. Anyways she looks busy doing some type of commercial." I pointed out and this time it was his turn to sigh.

"Fine, the house is on the next street I think. The address is 9873 Kingston RD." (A/N: I honestly have no idea if this is a real address)

"Okay, I don't understand why this kid would join a gang. These people obviously have lots of money." Joseph said and I nodded in agreement.

"Probably a kid that wants to party, get drunk, and fight. He probably thought the solution to that would be to join a gang." I said as we got out of the car.

"Oh my goodness, you're finally here! I thought I would be dead by the time you got here. Geez! I called you in like three weeks ago! Hurry up and get inside! Now!" The lady said as she slammed the car door closed and grabbed our arms pulling us inside. Joseph and I shared a look.

"Listen ma'am calm down." I said pulling my arm out of her tight grip.

"Calm down? Calm down!? My son is in danger! He is only sixteen years old and his life is at risk and you want me to calm down!" She yelled at me with tears filling her eyes.

"Listen ma'am -"

"Sarah."

"Listen Sarah, I understand you're worried about your son who is only sixteen but don't worry we are the best in the business." Joseph said and I nodded in agreement.

"You better be or else I will sue." She threatened glaring at us.

"Well we are. Now we need you to take a deep breath and sit down and we'll ask you a few simple questions. Sound good?" I asked not really caring if it was it wasn't.

"I'm not stupid you know. I actually am Lucky's manager, so I'm obviously not crazy." She said flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder and sitting down.

"We don't think you're crazy. We just think you're a worried mother." Joseph said, as we sat on the white plush couch across from her.

"Well thank you. Now what are the questions you need me to answer because I have a meeting with two new potential clients." She said looking at her phone. Making me narrow my eyes at the woman. Two minutes ago she was almost in tears over this whole thing.

"Like who? Because if it's someone like Lucky you can then their digits will be accepted without question." Joseph asked and I slapped his arm giving him a look that says to focus.