Chapter 19: New Agents of Mission 1047

A/N: Ello Loves! Chapter is dedicated to @monkeydaughter . Anyways,

Enjoyyy...

~KityyKat<3

----------------------------------------

Chapter 19: New Agents of Mission 1047

---------------------------------------

~Riley's POV~

The music was pounding, people were either dancing, or sitting at bar. I noticed two guys fighting in the corner and a girl watching them with a smirk.

"How pathetic." Rachel commented taking notice of the scene also and I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"Is everyone's head pieces in?" I questioned and they all nodded.

"Okay any emergencies or problems you know what to do and just meet out by the car at 1. Okay?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Remember no drinks." Joey reminded us all before we split up looking for our targets. Walking over to the bar I sat down and a man came over right away.

"Hello I'm Eric and you are?" He asked me seductively and I mentally gagged at the smell of his breath, alcohol and cigarettes.Although his breath may stink I will admit he definitely wasn't bad looking.

"Riley." I said smiling back at him and his eyes widened.

"Would you mind me asking your last name?" He asked and my shoulders lifted.

"Not at all, it's Scotts, Riley Scotts." I told him and he flashed me a full teeth smile.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Riley. What can I get you?" He asked me with a small smirk on his lips.

"Give me your best drink and put it on a tab."I told him and he shook his head.

"No don't worry all of your drinks are on me." He told me and I pretended to be surprised.

"Oh no I couldn't possibly do that to you." I told him shaking my head giving him a innocent look.

"No it's fine you can repay me later." He said handing me a glass that had a red liquid in it. He stood their for a minute giving me an intense look waiting for me to take a sip. But I was smarter than that. I went to grab the drink but 'accidentally' hit it with my wrist making it fall over and spill all over the counter.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" I apologized in a rush grabbing a bunch of napkins and getting off the chair bending down to clean it up. I grabbed a small container from my purse and let some of the drops go into the container as it dropped off the counter. Everyone else in the room was to busy being to drunk to even realize what I was doing or to call me out on it. When I was done I slid the small cup back in my bag and picked up the napkins, putting them into the garbage can that was right next to me.

"I'm so sorry! I'll pay for that!" I told him and he just shook his head handing me a new drink that looked the exact same.

"I told you don't worry you can just repay me later." He said seductively and I just faked a giggle. "Oh i'll be back let me just serve those two and I'll be right back." Eric told me pointing at the girl and boy standing across the bar. Taking the chance I quickly poured part of my drink into the garbage can. Setting it back down on the counter I played with the straw a little.

"Oh how do you like the drink?" Eric asked noticing my half filled drink and I giggled.

"It's good." I told him smiling and his smirk only widened.

"Good. So Riley, Where do you work exactly?" He asked me sitting on a stool that was behind the counter and I looked around and moved my hand telling him to come closer. When he was closer by me and I whispered in his ear,