Chapter 21: Saturday it is

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 21: Saturday it is

-----------------------------------------

~Riley's POV~

"What are we going to do with him?" Emily asked as I slowly paced in front of the chair James was currently tied up to. We are all back at the house now in the basement trying to decide what to do with James.

"I think we should just arrest him and send him to prison."Rachel said and Matt shook his head.

"We have to make sure he is actually apart of selling drugs. The only way we can find this information out is by asking questions and making sure to receive answers in response." Matt told us all and we nodded. Looking back over to James who just sat their looking bored.

"So James. How old are you?"Matt asked. Even though we already know he is seventeen we had to make sure he's the person he claims to be. Especially because of past incidents where someone wasn't who they claimed to be.

"Seventeen." He replied his hazel eyes had a cold look to them as he stared at us all.

"Parents?" Matt questioned.

"What do they have to do with?" James demanded glaring fiercely.

"Sore topic?" Joey asked with an eyebrow raised. I almost melted at the sight of him. He looked like one of those Hollister models with his eyebrow raised.

"Just wait till someone comes to get me. You all will be dead." James threatened and Matt looked over at Rachel.

"Write down the letter T." Matt told her.

"What does that stand for?" Rachel asked him.

"Threatened." Matt replied shortly.

"You're only making your jail sentence longer James." Matt said and James snorted.

"I'm as good as dead either way." James said. His cold eyes looked straight at me when saying that and I didn't know why. He looked down at the floor after that making his black hair fall in his face.

"Who is in charge of the gang business?" I questioned, I waited for him to respond but his response never came.

"Right now we have about two and a half years of jail time for you to serve. You're only adding more time by not answering these questions." Emily commented.

"Who is in charge of the gang business?" I asked again, looking up he smirked.

"Jesse Farone." He replied and I shook my head walking toward him, my black heels making clicking sounds on the cement floor as I walk.

"Who is above Jesse? I know Jesse isn't smart enough to run this whole business so tell me the truth."I said stopping right in front of him.

"Will you spank me if I don't?" James asked and I held back the temptation to kick him where it hurts.

"It seems like all you boys want is sex." Emily commented and Rachel scoffed.

"That's all any guy wants." Rachel said and I looked at her knowingly but didn't comment.

"Just answer the question." I demanded looking straight in James eyes and he laughed.

"Why would I tell you of all people, Riley Scotts?" James questioned back.

"Because I am only trying to help. You know the awful things they do in this place and their is nothing we can do to fix it if we don't get any answers." I answered back tiredly.