Chapter Eleven

~Riley's P.O.V.~

"Stop here." I said and Joseph nodded pulling into the parking lot. We stopped running a while ago and ended up getting a car and we are now at some diner.

"Okay so Matt can't find out anything on Calum and most likely he has already told the other dealers who we are." Joseph said quietly as we waited for our coffee to be done.

"Yea and right now we are about 5 minutes away from the abandoned store." I said and Joey nodded handing the guy the money at the register before we sat down with are tray just as the bells rang over the door.

"Sorry were late!" Rachel said as her and Emily came and sat down at the booth.

"It's fine. We got you guys some Coffee." I said taking a sip of my Ice coffee. To anyone, we would look like a normal group of friends hanging out and drinking coffee while having no worries. Obviously that's not the case.

"Did you bring me the clothes?" I asked and Emily nodded handing me a bag.

"Thanks, Em and glad to know your not going on that date Rachel." I said giving her a small smile and she smiled back. I quickly went into the bathroom and changed into a pair of dark, washed blue skinny jeans and a black tank top with the leather jacket. My hair was still the same as earlier with it down and had a bandana head band. I added the usual weapons in mostly all the usual places and walked out of the bathroom.

"I knew that would look cute on you." Rachel said smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"I look like some biker chick about to get on a motorcycle with a guy as we ride off to live happily ever after." I said sarcastically and Joseph cracked a small smile an chuckled.

"You seemed relaxed." Emily said looking a little surprised.

"Really? Because I'm not even close to relaxed. At this point, we could be going home by next week if this mission doesn't work out ."I said seriously.

"Calum has probably told everyone by now and they are most likely expecting us. I guess you must have a pretty damn good plan if we are just sitting here drinking coffee." Rachel said taking a sip of her Mocha. I laughed.

"Trust me we have a plan." Joseph said smirking and I nodded in agreement.

"Everything was going perfectly if Calum did make it to the abandoned store and told everyone." I said while moving my straw around in my cup causing the ice to swirl around.

"Well, let's hear it then." Emily said and Joseph started to go through the plan.

------

By the time we reached back home. No London home but L.A home it was about 7:30 meaning we had school. This is when the plan would officially go in action. We didn't have time to change so we are all still wearing the same clothes as yesterday, gross I know, but we didn't really have an option.We ended up having to remove some of our weapons and gadgets due to the fact that this is a school.

"Okay, so remember stay on high alert and keep your ear pieces in at all times. I should be seeing Jesse bright and early today in first period if he did find out for sure." I said and everyone nodded.

"Be careful Riley. I know you know what we are against, but I don't trust these guys. They may not play by the rules." Joseph said looking worried and I rolled my eyes.

"What rules Joey? Last time I checked there were no rules in gang business." I said and he sighed.

"You know what I mean." he said and I smirked,

"Yeah, I do and you know I am always careful. Well except for the few times I been shot in the past." I said and he scoffed.

"Exactly why I said be careful then to and you still didn't listen." He said and I laughed while winking at him.