Chapter 6

"Hi." I smiled

"Hi, favorite cheerleader." The boy spoke

I grinned, "McDreamy."

My mom ran into the room "If Patrick Dempsey is here, then he's never leaving." She then pushed me aside and open the door wider

"Hi, Catherine!" My mom smiled

Catherine wasn't just any Catherine, she was Grayson's mother. I'd just made a complete fool out of myself in front of Grayson's mother by calling him McDreamy. It all happened so fast after I saw those bright blue eyes and devilish smirk. The only thing that was different was that he smelled way better now and had a polo with khaki pants.

"Well, come in! Dinner should be ready in ten minutes." My mom said ushering everyone in "I'll introduce everyone. Amelia!"

My sister ran downstairs and it made everything a little more weird when I found out that his sister was best friends with my sister.

What a small world.

Catherine who was a women around my mother's age had on a black maxi dress with silver flip flops. She was just like Grayson described strawberry blond hair, blue eyes, dimples, and his little sister looked just like her. Grayson and her definitely had the same nose.

My mom gave me a stare as a way of saying stop staring at Grayson.

"Catherine this is Aspen and that's Amelia." My mom introduced her

I gave her a smile, "Nice to meet you."

"Well Amelia and Aspen these are my kids Gillian, you already know Amelia. And Grayson." Catherine said with a smile

"I'm pretty sure you and Grayson go to the same school. Do you know each other?" My mom said looking at me

I nodded my head "Yeah, we do. I see him at practices sometimes."

"Oh come on Asp, don't make it sound like you hate it." Grayson said raising an eyebrow

Catherine looked at me "Do you do color-guard or something?"

"Oh no, I'm the captain of the cheerleaders." I said as Catherine begin making a surprised face

"Cool." Catherine approved

"Catherine and I will finish the meal. Gillian and Amelia can go do whatever thirteen year old girls do. Aspen go watch tv with Grayson or something." My mom said as I turned around heading for the living room

I jumped down on the couch seeing a repeat of a football game from last week. Then Grayson walked in.

He stared at the pictures on that were all over the living room, "Who's playing?"

"LSU and Texas A&M. LSU won, this is an old game." I said not looking at him "Did you know you were coming to my house?"

"No I was just as surprised as you." He said still looking at pictures "Do you have a brother?"

"Why?" I asked as he picked up a picture and brought it to me

Pee-Wee football 2007.

"Who else would play pee wee football?" He said sitting next to me

I smiled "Me. That's me. See the blonde ponytail in the back. My brothers pee wee pictures are up stairs."

I looked at his face that had a surprised expression "Cheer captain Aspen Peterson did not play football. You're joking right?"

"Nope. I played until I was ten and got forced off." I said honestly "My dad wanted all boys, so he forced them to put me on the team when I was seven. Then I started to love it. Then he thought I was gonna turn into a man or something, so little Aspen got put in cheerleading."