Chapter 29

"Good morning, I thought you would never wake up." Grayson smirked as he sat at the breakfast table with my mom, Amelia, and Gillian

"It's literally nine in the morning, Gray. You're lucky I'm even up before twelve." I said grabbing a pre-bottled smoothie out of the refrigerator

My mom snickered as I turned around, "Why are you even up?"

Truthfully, I was going apartment shopping with Grayson but we decided not to tell our moms yet.

"Uh, Grayson promised me breakfast." I lied "I'm going to get dressed."

I gave everyone a smile as I turned to run up the stairs. After I got up the stairs, I walked into my room and looked at the messy bed. Two bad sleepers in one bed wasn't a good idea.

"You nearly had me on the floor last night with your damn foot on my face." Grayson laughed as he walked into my room

I rolled my eyes, "No I didn't. I mean it's only a queen size bed, we can get a California king sized bed. Now that would be perfect."

"Oh yeah, it would be." Grayson winked "The realtor is some guy that was friends with my dad. He's meeting us in an hour and forty-five minutes, so we really gotta get going."

Grayson was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a Nike Dri-fit shirts and leggings.

"I'm gonna change and brush my teeth then we can go." I told him as I walked into my bathroom.

I locked the door, changed, brushed my teeth, brushed out my hair, and put some mascara and lip balm on.

Grayson sighed as I walked out of the bathroom, except it was an overdramatic sigh.

"What are you bitching about?" I asked as I slipped on some Nike shoes

"It's just that, I don't know." He said laying on my now made bed "My beautiful ass girlfriend hasn't given me a good morning kiss, that's all."

I smiled, "Wow that just must be devastating!"

"Asp, please." He begged like a little puppy "Fill the hole in my heart."

"I don't know." I smiled as I sat on his lap "Seeing you beg for it just makes me wanna laugh and not kiss you."

Grayson leaned forward as I put my hand over my lips, "No, no, no."

"Fine, I'm taking all of my shirts and jackets back." Grayson groaned as I stopped him

I leaned and gave Grayson a kiss. I felt him put his arms on around my waist.

I smiled as I put my forehead on his shoulder, "Oh my gosh."

"That's my baby." Grayson smiled as he rubbed my back

I got off of Grayson's lap, "We need to go."

"I know." He said grabbing his keys

We said goodbye to my mom, Amelia, and Gillian and started the drive to Gainsville.

"This is something." Grayson said as he looked around one of the apartments we looked at. It was the cheapest on our lists and it definitely showed. It was dated and smelled of sweat and old beer.

The realtor nodded, "Well since you are college students, I just figure something nice and cheap will do for a while."

"Well Bill, I want something nice and doesn't smell of years of partying. I do like that it close to campus but it's definitely not the one." Grayson said looking at the realtor who was in his mid-forties