Chapter 19

"Aspen Jane!" Grayson yelled opening my eyelid as I swatted his hand away "It's 5:04 pm wake up. The wedding is in two hours.

I felt a finger go into my nose "Grayson! You're disgusting."

"But you're up now aren't you?" He smiled as I sat up

"Congrats." I moved my blonde hair out of my face "Put a shirt on."

He stood there in his black trousers with perfectly defined abs and a V line. "I just got out of the shower. Which you need to get in and I already hung up your dress, put your favorite body wash and lotion in the bathroom, and your makeup bag. Besides, I know you really don't want me to."

I climbed out of the bed "Thank you. I'll be out in a bit, don't get into trouble, please. You're right."

"I'm probably gonna call my mom and sit on the balcony." Grayson told me grabbing his phone as I walked into the bathroom with mine

I started running my shower water, but I went to my text messages to click on Madison's contact name. Gosh, I needed to talk to her badly.

I sighed as I turned off my phone and set it on the counter

I sighed as I turned off my phone and set it on the counter. I took off the clothes that we drove here in and stepped into the shower.

I  just stood there and organized my thoughts. The thought of having a boyfriend was different, but the fact it was about someone I cared about.

But I was ready to go outside my comfort zone.

I got out of the shower, did my hair, did my maked, and put on my makeup. It was a short, black off the shoulder dress. It was pretty form fitting and there was a ruffle overlay.

I gotten it on one of the many shopping trips with Madison, she convinced me I would need it some day

I gotten it on one of the many shopping trips with Madison, she convinced me I would need it some day. She was right. My nails were painted nude and I had on a Kate Spade gold bangle that had 'Heart of Gold' engraved on the inside. I looked at my appearance and I felt good. So I put on deodorant and sprayed perfumed on myself before I left the bathroom.

"Damn." Grayson jaw dropped as I walked out. He was sitting on the bench that was in the bedroom

Grayson was putting on his dress shoes. He had on a white button-down dress shirt, black trousers, a tie that matched the color of my dress, and his black dress shoes. "Damn to you too." I said grabbing my black sandal style heels