The Bahamas

(Mild OTH spoilers)
I walked into the hotel room and Aspen was still passed out. Even though we landed two hours ago. I put down the smoothie I bought her on the nightstand.

My girl is so beautiful.

I crashed down onto Aspen and began kissing her cheek endlessly. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"Gray, I'm sleeping." She blushed.

Aspen opened her eyes and looked me in the eye. "What time is it?"

"Six. I bought you a smoothie, then we can go walk on the beach, and then dinner or dinner on the beach." I said grabbing the smoothie and handing it to her

She sat up and I scooted over. "Thank you, the best boy in the universe."

"I know." I beamed as I stroked her blonde hair "You need to put your swimming things on because I already called room service to deliver us our dinner to the beach at seven."

Aspen got up and walked over to her blue suitcase. She grabbed a black string bikini top with bright pink bottoms.

"Oh yeah, I like that one." I smirked

She put the smoothie down on the desk and winked at me. "Oh, I know."

She walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"You're acting like I haven't seen you naked!" I shouted as she walked out with just bikini bottoms and the top in her hands

"Dammit, Aspen." I sat down on the edge of the bed as she tied the top on "You're so beautiful."

She put one of my t-shirts on as a cover-up, "I was thinking about our first time and I can't really remember a thing."

I nodded as she picked up her smoothie, "I can't really either. Which sucks, because I love you and that's a big thing."

"Yeah, but I always thought our first time would be special. Like candles, roses, and shit. Not getting drunk then fucking in my dad's condo." I rambled

Aspen sat down on my lap, "Then again if that didn't happen we probably wouldn't be dating right. We'd still just be friends. Realistically, we would still be hiding our feelings right now if we didn't sleep together."

I agreed with her, "Let's get going."

We walked to the beach area where we met Blake and Madison.

"Sleeping Peterson finally woke up." Blake said looking up from his phone

I snickered as I put our things down and Aspen took off the shirt she stole from me. She told Madison to get into the water with her and they did.

"So how's it been going with Peterson?" Blake asked as I took my shirt off

I sat down on the lounge chair, "She's definitely getting more comfortable around me."

"That kinda happens after you sleep with someone." Blake explained

"I love her so much, you don't understand." I smiled as I watched Aspen laugh and smile "Isn't she gorgeous?"

Blake nodded, "You got yourself a dime piece."

I took out my phone, called the hotel, and told them to send a little surprise to them room. I grinned, because we both would love it.

"What did you do?" Blake asked

"Nothing. I just wanna make her happy." I told him

Blake shook his head, "I've never seen you so selfless."