chapter four

I woke up to the sun beating down on my face. I was confused about where I was for a second before I remembered what happened yesterday. I smiled, stretching my arms above my head and looking over to the side, seeing an adorable sight. Lachlan was curled into my side, his head laying on my stomach.

Lachlan started to stir, stretching his arms up and glancing at me. "Good morning Vikram."

I grinned, playing with his red streaked hair. "Morning little Lachy."

He sat up and cracked his back, running his hands through his hair. "Do you wanna skip school today? We can go out and do something?"

I nodded, sitting up and grabbing his hand. "I need to go home first, I need to change and pack some things."

Lachlan nodded, grabbing his motorcycle boots and standing up. "Okay, then we can head to my house so I can change and then we can go out for breakfast?"

I nodded again, slipping on my white doc martens and getting up, following Lachlan out of the treehouse and back to the bike.

|||

"So, do you want me to go with you or do you want me to wait out here?"

I got off the bike, setting the helmet on the seat. "Nah, I'm good. My parents should be gone by now, so I just gotta run in and grab my stuff."

Lachlan nodded, pulling his phone out.

I sighed, walking up the driveway up to the house. I lifted the door mat up and grabbed the key, slipping it into the lock and turning it until I heard a click. I pushed on the door a bit until it opened, stepping inside and creeping up the stairs. I glanced at the walls at all the pictures of me and my mom, smiling sadly. I kept on down the hall until I reached my door. I turned the doorknob and pushed the door open.

I crept inside, closing the door behind me. I took a glance around my room, scanning for my suitcase. Seeing it next to my desk, I grabbed it and set it on my bed. I then walked over to my closet, stripping from my clothes before putting on a pair of white high waisted shorts, a pastel purple crop top, and my pastel purple floral doc martens before grabbing a bunch of my other clothes and shoving them in my suitcase along with my laptop and chargers. I zipped the bag up, grabbing my phone off the bed and walking back out.

My suitcase made a bunch of thudding sounds as I dragged it down the stairs and out the door. When I got outside, Lachlan was leaning up against his bike, facing the street, and staring at the sky. I picked up my suitcase so that it wouldn't make any noise and snuck up behind Lachlan. I set the suitcase down as quietly as I could and walked up behind him. My arms slipped around his waist, my head going to the side of his neck as I whispered, "What's a handsome guy like you doing out here by yourself?"

I felt Lachlan turn around and pull me against his chest. "Why, I was just waiting for the most beautiful boy to come out of that lovely house right there."

I smiled, burying my head in the crook of his neck, mumbling out a small, "Oh yeah? And who might that boy be?"

I felt Lachlan's chest move as he laughed. "Well as a matter of fact, I'm holding him in my arms right now."

I moved my head back so I could look at him. "Oh really?"

He nodded, leaning down and kissing me on the cheek. "Mhm. A very beautiful boy."

I giggled, leaning my head against his chest. "Well it just so happens that I was coming out to meet a very, very handsome boy. Have you seen him around here? He's got beautiful golden and red hair, the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen, and the most kissable lips."

Lachlan's head tilted to the side. "Hm, I think I've seen him around here."

"I think I have too." I leaned up on my toes and kissed him.

All the sudden there was a honking noise, and we broke apart. I looked around and saw a very familiar white BMW.

My Father was home early.

(A/N The fanart in the media was done by the lovely KatinkaDragonGirl of Vik in his outfit and I absolutely love it, thanks a ton. Also, do you guys think I made Lachlan and Vik go too fast? I mean they aren't dating yet, and I kind of meant it to go fast for a reason for something later on, but I'd still like to know what any of you thought.)