rant thirty-seven * hot sauce in me bag

Wowie we're on rant 37 already!!

So within the past six months I've gone through so much drama and heart break and break ups and happy days and today is just one of those days that needs to be written down man.

To give you all some slight background there is this boy named Trevor. He broke my big heart a couple months ago, I fell in love with him right when he fell out of love with me. And by that time, it was too late to tell him. Actually going to be writing a huge true story about it! Anyway it's been since November and the last time he had contacted me in any way was January 26th.

I start the day, getting up, brushing my teeth, getting dressed etc. Got some dunkin donuts and a hot cocoa for my ride to college. I go to the college, go to the bathroom, walk out and I see this girl who was so so pretty. I envied how on fleek her eyebrows were. LIKE GIRLLL YOU GET EM I BET YOU HAVE ALL THE BOYS AND THE GIRLS TOO SLIDIN INTO YOUR DMs!!! I get into Philosophy class exactly at 10:00am. Just to my luck we end up watching a movie the whole time and poor ol me is falling asleep during class fighting to stay awake. I start to feel very sick to my stomach, I rush to the bathroom after class and my class mate asks if I'm ready for the German test and that we're supposed to hand in more homework than I originally thought. This makes me more sick because I'm now super stressed out. I end up not even being able to go to class and getting stuck on the toilet for an hour and then I left school to come home. So here I am ready to just sit in a corner and cry because I've been so sick lately and missing a lot of school work and getting very behind.

ANYWAY. As I'm sitting on my bed checking my emails and my FB, I go on snapchat, and see "Trevor" in the "Added Me" section. IDK HOW MANY FLIGHTS OF STAIRS MY HEART DROPPED BUT DAMN I DON'T THINK IM SEEING IT CORRECTLY??? NOT SURE IM LOGGED ONTO THE RIGHT ACCOUNT OR WHAT M8.

So literally I start spamming my bestfriend Amethyst and she has no clue what's going on and isn't even responding or looking at my messages.

I'm literally just like CALL 999 IM HAVING HOTFLASHES!!! I GOT HOT SAUCE IN ME BAG FRIENDS

STOP DROP & ROLL I REPEAT I AM ON FIRE THIS IS NOT A DRILL

CALL THE PRIME MINISTER

WHAT TYPE OF LSD DID THEY PUT IN MY TEA?? TRIX R 4 KIDZ!! SILLY RABBIT ME EYES R GOIN CRAIC!!!

So of course I add him. And then he watches my story?!?!?

AND THEN HE SENDS ME A SNAP AND I HAVE YET TO OPEN IT IM SCARED AND FREAKIN OUT IS IT MY BIRTHDAY OR WHAT

SHOULD I EVEN BE THIS EXCITED THAT HE SNAPPED ME

HE LITERALLY DID ME DA DIRTY N THREW ME AWAY LIKE YESTERDAYS TAMPON

I should make a book with episodes instead and be like TO BE CONTINUED. yeh that's what I'm gonna do. Ashukanunah!!!